Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strenght/size post cycle

bigrand

How many of the bros loose strenght/size post cycle?
I personally lost some of the size and strenght. My shoulder press and flat bench fell through the floor went from 105-110dbs to 85s after cycle. Bitch made.........
How the hell can i keep my shit better?
How long does it usually take to get back to where i was on cycle (i hear its easier cuz of muscle memory). But im only to the 95db and its been 3 months. My incline is right about where it was on cycle, but flat and decline blow, especially decline. My bi's dropped some as well as my back, but not a lot.

Ya... sux eh? That happens to me to... have you tried using Creatine post cycle? Also I cut my sets down... this seems to help as well... keep the diet up also, and try taking ephadrin before training...

Dropped reps but not significant weight after my last cycle of 14 weeks. Went from inclines with the 130lb dbells for 5 sets of 15 to 130lb dbells for 4 sets of 8-10. Not too severe. Keep your diet high in protein and eat good sources, not pussy chicken or turkey...eat real meat. And cut back on cardio. Try throwing in a rep range of 3-5 once or twice a week and rotate muscle groups with the regime. A lot is mental bro - good luck.

to

help hold on to my strength/mass gains post cycle I use 10g/creatine/day, 30g/glutamine/day, and ZMA product. Of course along with clomid/adex.

Yeah, the mental part is kickin my ass fierce. Its pissin me off! Its takin so damn long to get where i was on cycle. I might try some of the supps you bros talked about post cycle and keepin the protien high. I also dont think it helped that i had a bad drug reaction post cycle (too many drugs at once) that fucked my life for a few good weeks.....
Live and learn i guess.
Now that i think of it, after i recovered enough from the mental/drug thing, when i hit the gym i had massive amounts of energy. I could train almost the same as when i was on (minus the strength levels) and i didnt ever get tired?.....
Cant do that i guess.....

The new approach to post cycle training I've been trying lately with a lot of success is switching from heavy sets of 5 reps, to heavy triples instead. i just finished week 3 of clomid and am hitting pr's in every lift, and haven't lost any size. Christ, on Tues I tried a single max on the deadlift and hit a 600lb single with no belt or straps, and I'm no powerlifter.

Top Bottom