Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange Weight Gain?

Grainger

I am finish a cycle and I am currently taking Winny and GH (Just started the 4 IUs of GH a few days ago).

I stopped taking Test and Deca 2 weeks ago. I also took a few shots of HCG last week.

In the past 1.5 weeks I have gained 5 - 6 lbs and my lower back gets so tight from walking that I have to sit down and take a break. I feel like I am blowing up like a ballon! Everything is so damn tight its as if I am holding water like crazy.

I am thinking that this is from my estrogen shooting up and I am holding a lot of water? Anyone else have this happen. It almost seems like the HCG caused all this to happen. I only took 3000 IUs) I have been taking Nolvadex and Proviron too.....

I am interested to hear your thoughts. I can't believe how much weight I have put on! I am almost getting worried.

Are you sure that your Winny is not Dbol? The symptoms that you have mentioned happen often with dbol, ie lower back tightness.

I know what I am talking about....unless someone is making dbol look like zambon amps! hahha....

Honestly it does feel like dbol. Like I said I think that it is the estrogen that is causing water retention or some sort of mineral imbalance. I have not been feeling all the great either.

anyone have hcg effect them in a weird way?

BTW, my lower back is so bad that if I walk 50 yards my back is pumped! no shit! I have to sit down after washing dishes!

Top Bottom