Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange sides, maybe fake gear

Trooper23

I tried posting this earlier but I don't think it worked so I'll try again.

Third cycle: 250mg test E and 200mg EQ E4D. Planned for 16 weeks but have stopped now after only 12 days for several reasons but the most physically obvious is the unreal acne I got after just three pins. It's almost rash like all over my face (and only my face) and is never experienced it in my previous two cycles (test only and test/mast)

could it be the EQ or is it far too early for it to have had any affect positively or negatively? If anyone has experience with this how did you treat it? Also how long should I expect before it clears up after ceasing Tuesday, being as I only pinned 3 times? Thanks In advance

500mg a week of test E devided up in two doses. You can combine 200mg of Eq and 250mg of test E in one syringe and do that twice a week.

If you have only been on your cycle 12 days, it can't be the gear. Test e and EQ have long half lives and will only start to be kicking in at 12 days. Where did you order your gear from? It seems really odd to me. I personally would throw it out.

Whenever a thread about acne is posted someone mentions Accutane. Accutane works - there is absolutely no denying that. However, it is one of the worst compounds you can possibly take in terms of side effects.

I would recommend pursing other options first and only use accutane as a last resort.

Drying/tanning out the skin helps immensely.

Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

On top of that, make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

I can't say for sure but EQ can have some pretty weird sides. Remember, there have been no studies on humans on the effects of EQ.

I can't say for sure but EQ can have some pretty weird sides. Remember, there have been no studies on humans on the effects of EQ.

Equipoise original trade name was actually Parenabol, and it was first broughtto market by Ciba in the 1950's to the human grade pharma market, andused in medicine until the end of the 70's. This means for 20 yearsit was human grade.

That is true, and oddly enough in the case of parenabol, they felt that it wasn't very effective at therapeutic dosages so it was discontinued.

There are people who will say they get flu-like symptoms or anxiety from EQ. Again, these are not side effects inherent to steroids for use by humans.

EQ makes me break out more than any other steroid.. even Tren.

What you are experiencing could be polycythemia.

Top Bottom