Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strange post - bigger loads on Tren?

colorado1975

Hey Guys,

I just started my 2nd cycle with Tren (4th cycle overall). Day 3 of Tren Ace @ 50 mg per day. I realize this is a bit odd to post but f*ck it. Does anybody notice significant increases in semen production while taking Tren? Its hard for me to believe that there can be such a significant difference in volume and well, 'distance' in just 3 days. I am taking Test and Mast as well, but do not think these are the causes as the same thing happened with my first time using Tren and did not happen on my first 2 cycles with just Test. Can anyone explain the science behind this one? Other than just, 'Tren increases sperm count'....I have read that a lot of people get Tren d*ck and lose their sex drives however within 3 days I feel like I'm 17 again with well, a hell of a lot more sperm!

Thanks guys!

I'm about as certain as anybody can be that I'm taking tren ace. I'm also taking test and mast but its the tren that gives this reaction (I believe). Reason I believe this is because I didn't get this reaction on my first two cycles of primarily test and no tren...had the reaction on my first cycle I used tren (3rd cycle overall)...and now three days in on tren/test/mast I'm having it again. Believe me...no complaints...its great...but I'm just curious as to the science behind this reaction.

Top Bottom