Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Storing Tren ace for cycle

RichVerner

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hello guys. Just a really quick question. I read online that you have to keep an open vial of Tren ace in the refrigerator? It's gonna be a 6 week cycle. I knew I'm stupid, but I don't want to do something wrong. Thanks so much.

Dont put gear in the refrigerator, keep it in a dark cool place but dont make it too cold, it will crash and crystalize.

Thanks so much guys, by open i meant a multi use vial. Never used injectable before so I'm sorry I didn't explain right. By open i mean u know after drawing solution from it.

Are you sure you are ready for tren? You have never used injectables before and are jumping to one of the most powerful compounds out there.

MasonicBodybuilder, I appreciate your insight. No, I'm sure IAM not ready for Tren. Here's the thing...I'm gonna be 36 next month...how much longer do I have for this "sport". How much longer do I have to even keep any gains made at this point?? Well, not very long. IAM not new to "substances". IAM clean now, but you have to understand, whatever Tren feels like I guarantee I've experienced much worse with hard drugs. So in conclusion my friend, IAM trying to speed up any possible gains I could as fast as possible, therefore I might as well use the strongest. Thanks man.

I would not compare tren to hard drugs in any way man. It is completely different. With tren, you won't even notice sometimes until you are called out for being a dick. And once you realize it, it is too late. That shit is in your system for weeks. Then you can become extremely emotional, aggressive, and just a general dick. I would still recommend you stick to something like testosterone first to see how you react to the base hormone.

Top Bottom