Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

storing hgh question on doing it right

Carnvalho

Hey,
So what's up guys, I received 4 vials of hgh that I was planning to use very soon, but I just received a notice we will be going away for training for work in the upcoming weeks, I will have to leave to go to another state a 3hr plane ride away. I'm gone for 14 days each time and I can't really risk bringing my gear with me. So this GH I have I have to put them aside for now, I wanted to ask you bros just how do you store hgh before and after opening?

DONT reconstitute them with water until you plan on using them. amino acid based hormones like HGH denature VERY fast once reconstituted.

Store them in the fridge until you are ready to use them. Only reconstitute them once you are ready to use them. Once you reconstitute them, they have about a 20 day shelf life before they go are denatured and basically useless.

Hey,
So what's up guys, I received 4 vials of hgh that I was planning to use very soon, but I just received a notice we will be going away for training for work in the upcoming weeks, I will have to leave to go to another state a 3hr plane ride away. I'm gone for 14 days each time and I can't really risk bringing my gear with me. So this GH I have I have to put them aside for now, I wanted to ask you bros just how do you store hgh before and after opening?

Unconstituted HGH has to be stored in the fridge, or at room temperature, but no longer than for 20-30 days.

Whenever you constitute it with bacteriostatic water (or water for injections), it needs to be strictly stored in a fridge.

Not freezer, not a hot environment. Fridge.

The above post is correct. Do not use the sterile water that it comes with. Use bacterio static. If I remeber right it will not start degrading enough to where it will really matter until about 48 hours, 72 max. Until you reconsitute it just make sure its not warmer than about 70 degrees ( fridge will work if youre really concerned) and away from light ;)

Top Bottom