Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Storage Question?

dosteov

I've had some testosterone cypionate in storage (a little glass jar). Only for a couple of weeks. It seems to have gotten kind of clumpy at the bottom.

Anyone know what gives?

dosteov said:
I've had some testosterone cypionate in storage (a little glass jar). Only for a couple of weeks. It seems to have gotten kind of clumpy at the bottom.

Anyone know what gives?

Did it get cold ? I have seen that before, just heat it up and it will be fine. Does it look crystalized in the "lumps" ?

Yeah it looks like some discoloring in the lumps. You think all I need to do is put it by the heater or something?

indy69camaro said:
Did it get cold ? I have seen that before, just heat it up and it will be fine. Does it look crystalized in the "lumps" ?

dosteov said:
Yeah it looks like some discoloring in the lumps. You think all I need to do is put it by the heater or something?

Yea, set it in front of a warm air vent, or drop in glass of warm water, like stated not in the microwave or anything like that, just slow steady warmth will put it right back where it needs to be. I have to do that here when stuff sits out in the mailbox during the winter.

Top Bottom