Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping My 1st Cycle 6 weeks in...

videoman

Im starting week 6 of my planned 8 week sus/dbol/winny cycle. I took the dbol 1st 4 weeks with sus at 500mg a week, then week 5 started the winny. 3 days after teh winny started I got a HUGE bruise on my leg for no reason (oral ttokkyo winny tabs) and a lesion on my arm. Didnt think too much of it but it turns out I now have Basel Cell Skin Cancer. Im not saying the winny did it but Ive never had any health probs at all and am not ever in the sun. I live in Arizona, but I am inside most of the time. Plus its on my upper right arm, usually covered by a shirt. My gains have been mediocre. Very disapointed so far. My sus never Kicked in, and it is all real. I have the redijects. Anyway, as of now I gained maybe 10lbs but Ive been eating like a horse. I seen the effects of the winny within days as my BF dropped 3% in one week. BUT I am stopping. Will take my clomid in 2 weeks and probably wont be doing another cycle. Thanks for all the info on this board, it was helpful!

Yikes! I'm very sorry to hear that man. Good luck. Did your doc say you'd be okay and did you tell him about the AS usage? If so, what did he say?

sorry for this news bro.
3% of winny, that was magic .
Wish you nice recovery

Top Bottom