Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stopped nolva and nipps got bad again?

eh2442

I was on test for over a year. When I stopped taking gear I took nolva for over a month until my joints started hurting( It did help reduce my nips). My puffy nips came back 4 weeks later after stopping nolva. I am back on nolva again for 3 weeks now....they are getting better but never 100%.

Will I have to go on and off nolva for ever?

What else could I do?

otayyyyyyyyy I am not one to give you solid advice but i think you need to fill us all in on your stats and all, test for over a year? HRT? whats the deal?

how about a-dex and nolva for 8 weeks together(.25 mg/10 mgs) followed by nolva (20, 10, 5 mgs) only for 6 weeks as a taper, this is what I would attempt give or take.

NOLVADEX SUCKS ASS!!!

Everybody has got to stop using that shit!

Get some a-dexx, POST CYCLE and Sustain.

Nelson Montana said:
NOLVADEX SUCKS ASS!!!
Everybody has got to stop using that shit!

Get some a-dexx, POST CYCLE and Sustain.

Nelson,

I don't dispute your view of Nolvadex...I'm not a fan either... but I'm curious to get your opinion.... no doubt you've seen the gyno treatment regimen of letro (ramping up to 2.5mg ED, then ramping back down)... followed by nolvadex to prevent "estrogen rebound". In this case, what would YOU recommend in place of nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, which is certain to happen after cessation of letro.

Top Bottom