Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach Problems while on cycle

Have you had any of these prbs while on cycle?

• Total voters

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Has anyone experienced any of these issues while on cycle?

The UG Var I had on my last cycle gave me acid reflux and heartburn. It was total garbage too, so it may have not even been Var for all I know.

d/bol (thai pinks) gave me a feeling of digesting bottle caps/broken glass (best analogy i could think of)

it only lasted a few days though. but it was deff the drugs 'cause the diet was the same bland shit that i always eat

nope can't say I have. I've had friends on d-bol that have had some though.

never

i have stomach problems when on a high protein/low carb diet period

200mg/day of anadrol giving you problems? You got an ulcer?

Never had any prbs myself.

I have a friend who is having prbs on dbols...like serious problems, heartburn throwing up, stomach aches all day, he can't sleep sometimes from the pain...just wondering if anyone else faces this....

Anadrol is my baby! never fails me.... :evil:

Im on 50mg daily of @#$$%^&*(())__(*%^% d-bol. only on like day 5 and already feeling super pumped with strength increases. But yes my stomach feels like someone is sticking a knife in it from time to time. It was bad a couple days ago. Not feeling the stomach pain today. So far so good! Also running Test Enth and deca for all those who were about to gasp and think "Oh my god, not a d-bol only cycle!" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom