Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stomach hurts on dbol

MartinDrive

[FONT=&quot]Currently I'm on my third cycle, I'm doing 4 weeks dbol at 50mgs a day, and 500mg a week of test e, for the full 12 weeks. I'm on my third week of it and I am trying to figure out if it's my preworkout Fucking my stomach up or the dbol, because my stomach is always feeling full and just generally off. If I push through and try and eat I just get sick. Thanks for the help guys.[/FONT]

Dbol and a lot of other orals give me stomach issues. I usually end up on zantac on cycle.

are you abusing the pre workout? is it a new one for you?

the obvious assumption would be its the dbol causing it.. you can drop the pre workout for a week and see if anything changes...

[FONT=&quot]Currently I'm on my third cycle, I'm doing 4 weeks dbol at 50mgs a day, and 500mg a week of test e, for the full 12 weeks. I'm on my third week of it and I am trying to figure out if it's my preworkout Fucking my stomach up or the dbol, because my stomach is always feeling full and just generally off. If I push through and try and eat I just get sick. Thanks for the help guys.[/FONT]
It's common for any oral steroid to kill and suppress appetite

Top Bottom