Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach flu and chest pain after first test injection

thuglife247

31/ 174/14%/ test 200mg cypionate/ training for 6-8 months. First time taking test ever

I took two hcg shots on th/f then a test shot on sat, and two AI pills on sun/ mon. Ever since Saturday night, but particularly Sunday around noon, I have had serious diarrhea, fatigue, and joint pain. Then today, I started experiencing some chest pain. This is my first foray into taking testosterone. Is this normal??:worried:

31/ 174/14%/ test 200mg cypionate/ training for 6-8 months. First time taking test ever

I took two hcg shots on th/f then a test shot on sat, and two AI pills on sun/ mon. Ever since Saturday night, but particularly Sunday around noon, I have had serious diarrhea, fatigue, and joint pain. Then today, I started experiencing some chest pain. This is my first foray into taking testosterone. Is this normal??:worried:

What AI pills did you take and how much ?

Sent from my EVO4G.

Never heard of this. Also never heard of test 200?? Don't know if I'm allowed to ask the labs name, but I would do some research on the lab it's made by. See what their reputation is like bro.

To the above post, i dont think its test 200, i think he meant he injected 200mgs of test cyp... I thought the same thing as u until i re-read it... Or i could be wrong

sorry to jump in this post , but how do i make my own thread because i have questions!!! again my fault

It's no problem bro. We've all been there. Go to the main thread page where you see the list of threads, and scroll to the very top and to the left, and you'll see a button that says new thread. Click it and ask away bro. Guys that are full of knowledge here.

I think its 10mg of amiridex. The test is from a pharmacy. Got it with a dr script, if that accounts for anything...
Also, I did have sushi on friday night and sat night with some lobster (not trying to brag lol). Perhaps I really did get food poisoning on one of those nights. The stomach pain seems to have subsided. I was thinking perhaps the test blew my system out of whack, since I have never tried this before. What a waste... I know it hasnt "kicked in" yet, but I was planning to go balls out at the gym today, but couldnt even go.

someone gave me the shot, and yes they aspirated. As for the hcg, its transdermal, so im not sure I need to aspirate that one... Cant wait for this stuff to kick in... Whats the time frame Im looking at before I feel a difference?

I think its 10mg of amiridex. The test is from a pharmacy. Got it with a dr script, if that accounts for anything...
Also, I did have sushi on friday night and sat night with some lobster (not trying to brag lol). Perhaps I really did get food poisoning on one of those nights. The stomach pain seems to have subsided. I was thinking perhaps the test blew my system out of whack, since I have never tried this before. What a waste... I know it hasnt "kicked in" yet, but I was planning to go balls out at the gym today, but couldnt even go.

The a-dex should only be taken .5 mg ED max bro!! Not 10mg! Taking an AI on cycle isn't a horrible idea, but really is not necessary unless your trying to keep some bloat down, which will render your gains, if gains is your main focus. Or if you run into gyno. The cyp is a long ester test, so it will probably be a couple weeks before you feel like "the man" lol anyways bro, glad to hear some pain your having is starting to subside.

Top Bottom