Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stims + steroids = fat loss?

This is the season for cutting down ahead of the summer. I'm excited because I'm taking some Caribbean vacations and I want to look good on the beach.
This is the set up I was going to do. Let me know if this works. I’m currently 22 years old 5’7’’ 210 pounds and 23% body fat
Trenbolone 300mgs a week
Clenbuterol 100mcg a day
DNP 250mg a day
Winstrol 100mgs a day
My friend did this stack and shredded up

that is way too much toxic stuff. i think you will regret it

This is the season for cutting down ahead of the summer. I'm excited because I'm taking some Caribbean vacations and I want to look good on the beach.
This is the set up I was going to do. Let me know if this works. I’m currently 22 years old 5’7’’ 210 pounds and 23% body fat
Trenbolone 300mgs a week
Clenbuterol 100mcg a day
DNP 250mg a day
Winstrol 100mgs a day

bro this a real man stack lol. but even too much for me ha. son tried that stack end up in hospital in oklahaoma

Trenbolone 300mgs a week
Clenbuterol 100mcg a day
DNP 250mg a day

Winstrol 100mgs a day

No, no and no. Oh and no.

And SOME vacations... like more than one?

Drop DNP and CLEN, very dangerous to your health and adjust your dose of WINI, should be 50mgs, daily. Plus N2Guard for organ support, very important to your future health.

You will destroy your heart on that stack. When looking to cut, diet is the main factor. Fix that and you will get shredded. If you want something extra, Cardarine + N2Slin is a great stack.

Top Bottom