Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still can't get recovered after a testosterone solo cycle

Mace Windu

Guys, how much time does it take for the libido to be back after a cycle? I have ran a proper PCT (very similar to perfect PCT), but my libido is still low, and the erections don't stay hard for long. How much time does it take you to get your good old boners back?

Remember that the SERMS (clomid nolvadex) used in a PCT protocol are active in the body for about 1 month after you stop using them. They have anti-estrogen properties and can cause low libido side effects.

You didn't mention what your actual PCT protocol looked like but if you ran something similar to the perfect PCT, it was probably a good PCT.

Remember that recovery takes time. Even with the best PCT protocol, it doesn't happen over night. Recover is like a dimmer switch, not a light switch.

I suspect about one month after your PCT you will feel like your old self again.

any time you run anabolic steroids it will effect your reproductive system, that is the risk we take. if you get a boost in libido on cycle, then when you come off obviously a drop is going to happen. a pct helps you get through this period.

i suspect the SERM's you are using are having a big affect on libido.. so i would drop those dosages a lot.. and up your T booster. you should be using hcgenerate I hope. never use serm's alone in pct

I think Steve is getting at the route issue here. SERMS can be causing this side effect. People think they will "restart" HPTA and are afraid to lower dose or just drop all together. The truth is that nothing can restart HPTA. Only the body can recover with time. I would definitely be running HCGenerate ES as well. This will really help you feel better.

Top Bottom