Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking to the plan or ?

lifelife44

Hi guys,
Im in the last few weeks of my test/ dbols cycle (10th week). I was wondering what ya think about doing 4 weeks of a cutter just to eliminate some BF i gained since ive been doing a big time bulker. Started 190ish and right now im 220.

If so what would u suggest?

OR should i just go into pct like i planned.

It depends on your body really, my body eats up the fat trying to conserve my size. I was always super skinny though, but I don't believe in the whole replacing gear with calories for anyone really. You will then be in a catabolic state and eating too much. Which for me turns to fat, and I am naturally skinny. If I eat normally I usually lose fat during pct because my body needs it for food. I guess if you gained a lot of fat it might be beneficial, I've ended with a cut once, and I ended up eating more because I was hungrier and ended up probably the same place fat % wise that I would have been without. Personally I think it puts more stress on the body then it's worth. Just keep lifting like your pumped full of gear and and eating right, your body will sort the rest out.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

you aren't competing where you dry out ahead of a joe.. stop listening to these people who teach these goofy cycling methods which do not apply to 99% of people

if you want to cut then do it via diet lifestyle, not steroids. and don't bulk ever unless you only care about strength and moving the scale

you aren't competing where you dry out ahead of a joe.. Stop listening to these people who teach these goofy cycling methods which do not apply to 99% of people

if you want to cut then do it via diet lifestyle, not steroids. And don't bulk ever unless you only care about strength and moving the scale

x2

Hi guys,
Im in the last few weeks of my test/ dbols cycle (10th week). I was wondering what ya think about doing 4 weeks of a cutter just to eliminate some BF i gained since ive been doing a big time bulker. Started 190ish and right now im 220.

If so what would u suggest?

OR should i just go into pct like i planned.

This. You planned to bulk. You bulked.

I would stick to the plan, finish the cycle do your pct and clean off. After that run a short mini-cut maybe 4 to 6 weeks to trim off some of that excess fat and start all over again.

stick to the plan... if you are unhappy after your cycle, then run a sarms cutting stack as a bridge in between cycles...

Always stick to the plan.

Making spur of the moment decisions last minute always back fires

You will lose a good chunk of that weight when you come off cycle anyways. No way you gained 30lbs of muscle. You will be lucky if 5lbs of it is actual muscle. Let the water get out of your system and cut with diet to get rid of the extra fat you gained.

Top Bottom