Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking to one testosterone?

Xtreme2001

I'm just curious.

Do any of you have one favorite test that you constantly use in a cycle? or do you like to vary it up every so often?

I like to experiment with different stuff, to see how my body reacts, but I wonder if it's really worth it?

Xtreme2001 said:
I'm just curious.

Do any of you have one favorite test that you constantly use in a cycle? or do you like to vary it up every so often?

I like to experiment with different stuff, to see how my body reacts, but I wonder if it's really worth it?

Go to TFSE and type in "which test is best" or "which test" or "what kind of test"

Hmmm.. Something just struck me... Did you ever consider using The Search Engine for answers to any question you could possible think of.. In fact, I'll bet you cannot come up with a question than cannot be answered on TFSE.

Andy

Last edited:
Re: Re: Sticking to one testosterone?

Andy13 said:

Go to TFSE and type in "which test is best" or "which test" or "what kind of test"

Hmmm.. Something just struck me... Did you ever consider using The Search Engine for answers to any question you could possible think of.. In fact, I'll bet you cannot come up with a question than cannot be answered on TFSE.

Andy

Are we not in a helping mood today Andy13. ;)

Nautica

Btw to answer the original question. I perfer test. It works must better for me than regular test.

Re: Re: Re: Sticking to one testosterone?

nautica said:

Are we not in a helping mood today Andy13. ;)

Nautica

Btw to answer the original question. I perfer test. It works must better for me than regular test.

:D Me too..... Test is much better than regular test....

I'll actually give you my opinion: I use Primoteston (250mg Enan) because its cheap, few injections, constant blood levels.

Test is test... it's the ester.. Bahhh.. nevermind... :D

serge said:

i like fast acting test, more control

Explain what you mean by this.. And at what point in the cycle (beginning, during, end,) is the "control" important.. How?

I preffer Sustanon, Omnadren or Enanthate if it's also 250mg/ml, basically for fewer injections reason.

Top Bottom