Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking myself!!!

1st_Timer04

Hey all, I started my cycle last thursday, and I have been using 500mg of testanon 250 a week.. I have another shot tomorrow, but My friend has done the last 2 and im gonna do this one on monday.. Im gonna put it in my ass, but I have this problem with needles.. I always seem a bit dizzy when i see um!! any suggestions, also is there anyway that I can minimize the pain a bit, i put the last 2 shots in my shoulders and I cant even lift my arms.. Could I heat the testanon in hot water to minimize pain or will that work??

try to find someone to do the job. I found it easier. Just breath, put some loud music, think about something else.

shoulder shots are more painful than glutes... I only started with injectibles 8 weeks ago and I can't believe how easy it is... I was shit scared before I tried my first one. :)

have you tried bicep injections? i did my first one yesterday, easiest place i've found to inject.

first id start by putting testonon in your ass, not shoulders. its much easier to deal with some ass pain then it is to have immovable shoulders for days.
secondly, yes heating will have a mild effect in reducing pain. thirdly, massage the area prior and after injection for about 1 minute.
fourthly, if you throw some eq into those shots, youll be amazed at how little they hurt.

rnch said:
have you tried bicep injections? i did my first one yesterday, easiest place i've found to inject.

serious? I always thought it would be a nasty one... now I'm going to have to go and try it :)

re: nasty one?

dude, i thought the same thing.

but it's e-z!

i took the plastic cap from the needle, cut off enough so that 5/8 inch of needle was uncovered, and just stuck it in the peak of my bicep until the plastic cover hit skin.

it slid right in!

no blood afterwards, no pain or bump showing today.

i'm converted.

20 rules for injection

1 wash you hands and area for injection (turn AC on, lock door)
2 wipe hands off with alchol pad
3 wipe vial stopper off with alcholpad
4 take a 18-22 gauge pin and pull plunger back to 1ml
5 insert pin into vial
6 turn vial upside down
7 inject the 2.5ml of air
8 pull out 2.3ml of oil
9 push oil back in till you get an even 2ml mark
10 turn vial right side up and pull out pin
11 wipe the stopper off again
12 pull plunger down to 3ml
13 let oil run down
14 take off the dull pin ( if useing a small pin then heat sryinge)
15 put on a new pin
15 push plunger up till no air is left and just a tad of oil runs out of the pin
16 wipe injection area with alchol pad
17 let area dry ( hurts like hell if you don't)
18 think about how much you spent on the gear
19 lie down keep head lower than your body to keep blood in your brain
20 inject-eat-sleep-train-grow

Re: re: nasty one?

rnch said:
dude, i thought the same thing.

but it's e-z!

i took the plastic cap from the needle, cut off enough so that 5/8 inch of needle was uncovered, and just stuck it in the peak of my bicep until the plastic cover hit skin.

it slid right in!

no blood afterwards, no pain or bump showing today.

i'm converted.

good idea with the plastic cap I would never have thought of that (D'OH) even although it probably sounds quite obvious. :)

Top Bottom