Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stew- removing estrogen from agricuticals

remove estrogen from agricuticals= 20 Gm test prop for $75

you mentioned on thechick-plex thread that it was possible to remove estrogen from farm products.I was unaware that this was doable - well at least for those without access to a chem lab.

if there is a way - anyone - please do tell. My cattle would like to take test prop implants without that pesky estrodiol.

:D

Last edited:
There are test prop implants? Tell me more. And yes, there are some pretty simple home-brew techniques that you can use to separate out estrodiol from vet products, but I don't remember them off them off top of my head. Thee were mostly used w/ Revelor before Finaplix became so available, so they have fallen into disuse lately.

You can remove the estrogen from basicly any farm product. Grind the pellets and mixing them with diethyl ether. Let it set and the solution will seperate and the estrogens will flloat to the top. Remove the crystals on the surface, and you have a mixture below of test prop. Allow the ether to evaporate and you have powerdered test prop. You can get diethyl ether from www.sciencealliance.com .

Cockdezl: Make a 1% NaOH solution by adding drain cleaner that contains pure lye to distilled water. You can use "Red Devil Lye." Add the crushed pellets to this and let it set stirring occasionally. The estrogen will eventuall seperate as it is soluable in the NaOH solution while the test prop is not. Drain solution in a coffee filter and the powder that is left is pure test prop. Wash several times and drain through filter to be sure all NaOH has been removed.

Chances are that one of the following techniqes will work. Make sure you buy a kit to convert the powder into injectable form...

Any scientists on this board have any objections to this or have anything they would like to add?

-Stew

What is the Name of the implant?????My cows need them to, well actualy used to be cows frozen steaks now, But would still be nice to know if I ever get some cows.

glory halleluya :angel:

if that actually works i can get 20 Grams (200mg x100) of test prop for $75 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

<----------- is dancing a jig now

how do i make sure that the 20mg per of estrodiol are really gone, ie time to float, fliters, make sure its a deep container, etc. - wouldnt want my bulls to start milking. :eek:

also, ur thoughts on any difference in quality of "human" vs animal roids - dont wanna become rob schnier
:p :D

Judge, one fine brand name is Synovex H :cool:

after its powder will it disolve in oil theres a huge ongoign debate wether you can make it pure test ?

Stew Meat said:
You can remove the estrogen from basicly any farm product. Grind the pellets and mixing them with diethyl ether. Let it set and the solution will seperate and the estrogens will flloat to the top. Remove the crystals on the surface, and you have a mixture below of test prop. Allow the ether to evaporate and you have powerdered test prop. You can get diethyl ether from www.sciencealliance.com .

Cockdezl: Make a 1% NaOH solution by adding drain cleaner that contains pure lye to distilled water. You can use "Red Devil Lye." Add the crushed pellets to this and let it set stirring occasionally. The estrogen will eventuall seperate as it is soluable in the NaOH solution while the test prop is not. Drain solution in a coffee filter and the powder that is left is pure test prop. Wash several times and drain through filter to be sure all NaOH has been removed.

Chances are that one of the following techniqes will work. Make sure you buy a kit to convert the powder into injectable form...

Any scientists on this board have any objections to this or have anything they would like to add?

-Stew

Stew-- Don't take this personally.. But there's no fucking way you are going to do this and then inject yourself with it.

The ether method is a fucking joke.

And you can ionize the pellets and extract with a few portions of toluene, but you will not be able to get all of the estrogen out. You will need a stronger base to deprotonate the estradiol to any appreciable degree...

The only some-what real way to do this would be to use column chromatography.. But the rf values for both compounds are so similar that it would be impossible to separate the estrogen.. Plus, you have to decide what solvent to use.

Dont even try this. I'm a little bit disapointed in you, Stew.

Andy

andy, you can remove the esters from both molecules and then attach Na ion to esradiol turning it into salt which will make it water soluble while leaving test insoluble and seperate them that way.

if you have access to a lab you can also so evaporation and selctive recrystalisation

Top Bottom