Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Stew Meats point about drinking while on AS

1Banshee

To Stew's original point. I just came across this article that was cited in MD last month. It may be an extension of the study Stew noted in the first post:

"Dr C.H. Lang and colleagues from Penn State University found that even moderate drinking decreased the rate of protein synthesis by 20 percent. Alcohol interferes with the way amino acids are lined up to make specific proteins. It also blocks the action of the most powerful anabolic hormone IGF-1. This is important information for bodybuilders and other weight trained athletes."
(Int. J Biochem Cell Biol., 33:457-473, 2001).

Drinking will also cause your training partner to come staggering into the gym late on Sunday morning with a bad hangover. He stands there with a pathetic sickly look on his face as you're already halfway through your workout. He knows damn well he dare not ask to work in with you after showing up a half hour late. I hate training partners but always seem to get stuck with them somehow.

it will hinfer you gains and make you fat...case closed!

few times between cycles as a reward or celabration after a show is not bad, but if you are not ready to make the lifestyle change, stay away!

Lift or Die said:
Drinking will also cause your training partner to come staggering into the gym late on Sunday morning with a bad hangover. He stands there with a pathetic sickly look on his face as you're already halfway through your workout. He knows damn well he dare not ask to work in with you after showing up a half hour late. I hate training partners but always seem to get stuck with them somehow.

LOL.... You got one of these to, huh..? But with training partner its usually Monday morning....

Top Bottom