Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevesmi, I got bloodwork done again....

Re: stevesmi got bloodwork done again....

Dont use T3 bro. Its not going to help your situation. I didnt realize your 41 so being a little older could add to thyroid issues.
Your T4 is in the lower end of the range and your TSH is real high so that says something right there. I would love to see what your T3 and free T3 are. If you are having trouble losing bodyfat even on a good cutting diet with cardio then this is the main reason why.

One thing I have found with endo's is that most of them are completely clueless fucking idiots. One of the ones my wife went to was touted as being the best in the state. She did half the required tests and said just take these and see you in a month. Unreal.
Or they want to put you on TRT and try to give you fucking Cyp injections every 2-3 weeks. Yeah...cause a roller coaster T level is good for the body.

Cant i just run 1cycle of t3 in small dosages to try and get rid of some body fat cause yes since coming off and with a good diet fat is building around my waiste line. Plus my low T isnt helping me out any either. Yes my endo dr sucked. I saw her with all my problems before and she said come back in 4months when i can get a baseline on ur issues. Cause i came off everything last august. Is it such a bad thing to go on trt and regulate it better. Shes gonna put me on hrt too lol. I had my tsh run 3moths ago and it was higher before and it came down slightly. I dont see the endo dr until mar 7 im just figuring out what to do till then.. Maybe all these supps im taking are effecting me. Who knows at this point. And my lh and fsh being shut down is pissing me off. At this point of having low libido im ready to just say screw everything and go back on test and deal with this crap when im older..

found some good info on why my TSH could also be high...Steve your a buzzkill lol...burn thx for the help..my estrogen was 500 at one point and its 10 now so thx for that help steve..and prolactin was 181 and its 0 now....so help was appreciated...

Taking estrogen in any form, whether as hormone replacement therapy or in birth control pills, can affect thyroid test results. For example, some women taking supplemental estrogen may need to take more thyroid replacement hormone. Estrogen increases a particular protein that binds thyroid hormone to it, making the thyroid hormone partially inactive. Thyroid tests can end up showing falsely increased total T-4 levels. For a woman without a thyroid gland in particular, this can increase the dosage requirement slightly, as there is no thyroid to compensate.
Menopause, with its fluctuating hormone levels, can also impact your TSH levels. (Read The Menopause Thyroid Connection.)
9. Pregnancy
The intense surge in estrogen during early pregnancy can increase your TSH and your body's need for thyroid hormone. It's particularly important for a woman to have her TSH tested periodically in early pregnancy, to ensure that dosages can be modified accordingly. TSH will frequently drop after delivery as well, in response to these shifts. See Pregnancy & Thyroid Disease Information Center.)
10. Herbs/Supplements/Drugs You Are Taking
Some herbal supplements can have an impact on thyroid function. Herbs such as the ayurvedic herb "guggul," supplements such as tyrosine, products containing iodine such as vitamins, or kelp and bladderwrack supplements have the potential to increase or decrease thyroid function. Starting or stopping one of a number of prescription drugs can also affect thyroid levels. A partial list of medications that can affect thyroid levels include: antidepressants, cholesterol-lowering drugs, corticosteroids, lithium and amiodarone.
11. Changing Course of Your Thyroid Disease
You may have been diagnosed with autoimmune Hashimoto's disease a year ago, prescribed thyroid hormone, gone back six weeks later, got rechecked and your TSH was 2. The doctor decided that your levels were fine and told you to come back in a year to be retested. This year's test shows your TSH at 5.7. This sort of increase may reflect the progression of the autoimmune process. As antibodies further attack the thyroid, it can become less and less able to produce thyroid hormone on its own; therefore, T4 and T3 levels drop and TSH rises.
This same process works in the reverse with Graves' disease, where the same dose of antithyroid drugs that kept you in the normal range six months ago is now leaving you still hyperthyroid, as the thyroid becomes even more overactive. In some cases, after months or more on antithyroid drugs, some Graves' disease patients also go into remission, so you find that your antithyroid drug dose can decrease or even be eliminated at times.
In addition, some women develop thyroiditis after pregnancy. For the majority of these women, the condition will resolve itself, meaning that over time, the thyroid will attempt to return to normal and blood test levels will reflect these changes. Drug dosages need to be changed accordingly.

my estrogen was 500 at one point and its 10 now so thx for that help steve..and prolactin was 181 and its 0 now....so help was appreciated...

no problem keep us abreast of your situation. i'm still more worried about your LH more than anything else

Steve whats the downside or side effects of having no LH or FSH. Cancer? Death? I had a vasectomy i dont want kids.

Found this on another board lol.
I first went to a fertility place at a major hospital and had a semen analysis. The results were zero sperm. My urologist saw the results and then set me up for a complete blood test. The results showed testosterone at 566 and LH & FSH at "0"...she couldn't believe it. She said that she had never seen these hormones at 0 in all her years of practicing medicine. She said that she's read about it and it is very rare, like 1 in a million.

you need a huge blast of hcg
2500iu EOD for a total of 8 shots
run an AI along with this to keep estrogen down
large doses of hcg will cause leydig cell hyperplasia and is the only way youre gonna to get them up and running, otherwise just get on hrt cuz its not gonna happen without the hcg

i go to a very good endo and me and him get to talking quite often because im one of his few patients who actually understands what he is talking about. we brain storm on diff ideas.
anyway, from what hes told me, plain and simple, if you do too much test for too long it shuts down the pituitary gland. deca will encourage that. if you arent running the right ancillaries and cut back test and deca every so often to give the pituitary a break it just shuts down. your pituitary send signals to your lh and fsh to stop production which in turn shuts down test production and then you are flying solely on artificial test (hrt). so my guess, and im no doctor, but id say you shut down your pituitary and its not working. not a good thing. if you have a growth of sorts on it thats even worse. not trying to alarm you, just telling you what i KNOW. get that taken care of asap. when u get the pituitary working, youll get the lh and fsh going, and then you will build test. as for your test level at 200+, its kind of mind boggling. possibly left over test in the system. u said u were on for 2 yrs correct? could be lingering. the deca is in your system 18 months from last injection. or traces of it in blood.
id take steves advice, hes a very smart guy and get your ass to a top notch endo right away. the longer you stay like this the harder it is to get away from it. DO NOT GO BACK ON, go see a good doctor.
best of luck bro

Top Bottom