Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and your brain?

Goat23

Here's a question we use steroids to build our muscles to be bigger stronger and faster to make them better,our brain is a muscle what are we doing to it?is it getting better??if we work it using different methods on cycle will it get smarter quicker??memory get better?? We take dbol etc and feel europhric etc so it's affecting it in someway.I'm raising a serious question and has anyone noticed anything with themselves?
Cheers

steroids are hormones.

we take 5-10X the normal hormones in our body.. personally when i am on hormones all i want to do is fuck and lift. those that have low T and go on HRT to normalize their levels are more likely to say they think better, sleep better etc. so its all gonna be different depending on the individual

Lol yeah I get you but have noticed my thinking is clearer and memory is outta this world! Been helping my daughter with her homework while on and have noticed things just seem easier : ) not complaining lol

Here's a question we use steroids to build our muscles to be bigger stronger and faster to make them better,our brain is a muscle what are we doing to it?is it getting better??if we work it using different methods on cycle will it get smarter quicker??memory get better?? We take dbol etc and feel europhric etc so it's affecting it in someway.I'm raising a serious question and has anyone noticed anything with themselves?
Cheers

No steroids don't make you smarter

Really thought it was : ) but it does contain tissue fibres ??it would still be affected,such as var is used to treat burn victims,and it affects other organs.thought it might be a good topic : ) i just seem to be getting smarter or clearer was wondering if others had a similar experience or if I have limitless pills ; )

Why fitguy? And I'm being serious why cant they improve brain function if they can improve emotion function?

Lol yeah I get you but have noticed my thinking is clearer and memory is outta this world! Been helping my daughter with her homework while on and have noticed things just seem easier : ) not complaining lol

well i can argue that AAS that effect sleep patterns can hurt thinking and memory.. it works both ways.

you could run a cycle in the future and have a totally different outcome, it is very variable. no cycle is the same

Top Bottom