Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and your brain?

I dont just take drugs that help me physically. Mentality is everything. U have got to be in the right frame of mind. I take ssri's and dopamine agonist (cabaser) I discovered Caber improves my mental health. Concentration, focus and drive. Ssri's keep me happy and more sociable with more confidence... My mood was unstable before. Im a much happier person now. I think these drugs go hand in hand with steroid use.. its probably gonna be sonething i never come off.. but to me its just another daily tablet like my vitamins and Essential supps thst Ill take for the rest of my life.

Your brain is made of dha fat like from fish oil and runs on carbs

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Steroids will affect your CNS and can make you feel more "up" - the way a nice cup of coffee would. I would NOT go as far as saying it makes you smarter, but it does help you maintain a more consistent energy level throughout your day. Energy is where it is at, with a little more energy you can just think better.

ENERGY is what is it all about!

An yes you can exercise your brain and push it to it's limits longer when you have that added energy.

-BRR

Steroids can and will enhance your sense of well-being a lot of times. That doesn't necessarily make you smarter, but it does make you more productive and efficient. Energy, alertness, and happiness all contribute to that sense of well-being as well. Another reason that pre workouts are so popular and effective :)

Top Bottom