Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids or Weed? Which is worse?

You guys need to read between the lines a litter better.... My 2cents. She has a point why should she stop if you don't have to. Just come up with a better compromise.
I tried to say just smoke at night, not when you have to drive around with the baby. And I can do 12 weeks a year on the juice. Hopefully that can be our compramise.

Dude if your wife is at home and shes smoking alone and smokes everyday shes got a problem. I didnt read through every post so I dont know if you said it. If you've got a kid and she's still smoking, its time to grow up.

I tend to look and treat mj like alcohol. If you are having a drink in the evening, maybe not an issue. If you are drinking all day, you have a problem. Yes, mj does make you slow if you smoke too much and all the time. It is a side effect that some experience.

From the Movie Jackie Brown
Ordell Robbie: "See I get high later on when I come back, see I get high at NIGHT, when I get through with all my business."

My wife and I have a baby and she say's if I don't want her getting high than I shouldn't be able to use gear either. What do you guys and gals think?

steroids are more dangerous and a more serous legal offence.

but really, smoking anything is bad!!! bad for the smoker and bad for the people around the smoker. although if she isn't doing it in front of the child and "IF" it is not harming the child then.........

me personally, i luv the green. it helps me sleep when i cannot, it helps me relax at the end of a long day, when i'm on cycle it is a substitute for alcohol. whether it be infused into almond oil for cooking or in my special spacey protien bar it is much healthier than smoking it.

but really, smoking anything is bad!!! bad for the smoker and bad for the people around the smoker. although if she isn't doing it in front of the child and "IF" it is not harming the child then.........

me personally, i luv the green. it helps me sleep when i cannot, it helps me relax at the end of a long day, when i'm on cycle it is a substitute for alcohol. whether it be infused into almond oil for cooking or in my special spacey protien bar it is much healthier than smoking it.

you forgot it makes you better at playstation ;)

well i think if your wife wants to smoke a bit of weed every now an again good for her whatever makes her happy but there is a big differents between once or twice a month or less compered with ed or eod . i dont think you would be so unsure if we were talking about alcohol . but the most important thing is that she does not do it around your kid

you forgot it makes you better at playstation ;)

well i think if your wife wants to smoke a bit of weed every now an again good for her whatever makes her happy but there is a big differents between once or twice a month or less compered with ed or eod . i dont think you would be so unsure if we were talking about alcohol . but the most important thing is that she does not do it around your kid

gets me in the zone

Top Bottom