Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids or Weed? Which is worse?

Confused, you have a kid and your wife wants to get high? Please try not to take this the wrong way, but your wife should have waited to have a kid. Just please at least tell me she not watching your kid while she high

Confused, you have a kid and your wife wants to get high? Please try not to take this the wrong way, but your wife should have waited to have a kid. Just please at least tell me she not watching your kid while she high

Yea, I mean.. some people can function alright on weed, but it's definitly not ideal.
Steroids aren't really mind altering and shouldn't really effect your ability to take care of a child. Marijuana seems like it would.
I think that should be your argument. :D
If it doesn't work.. It's easier to hide your steroid use.. ;)

There has been ZERO deaths caused by marijuana. Steroids itself hasnt killed people, but the long term damage done mby steroids has killed many due to heart failure, liver disease, heart attacks, strokes, and kidney failure.

There is nothing wrong with marijuana. Do the research and quit being brainwashed by society.

Health wise, sure, it's not that bad. Potentially causes cancer down the road, but what doesn't.

I think the issue here would be if you could properly take care of a child while high.

There has been ZERO deaths caused by marijuana. Steroids itself hasnt killed people, but the long term damage done mby steroids has killed many due to heart failure, liver disease, heart attacks, strokes, and kidney failure.
Whoa dude, where are you getting these statistics from? Nobody is talking about weed killing people, and all this "killed many" thing is completely unfounded especially for people that don't juice year around and aren't professional bodybuilders that are weighing around 300 lbs.

There is nothing wrong with marijuana. Do the research and quit being brainwashed by society.
I don't really think there is anything wrong with marijuana, except when someone driving the car with my son in it is high. Would you want a doctor doing surgery on you to take a bong hit right before? Brainwashed by society, gimme a break man and you should really take your own advice and do some research. I have.

Last edited:
I'll sum it up..... both are bad for you either way you look at it - From a stand point of, she should smoke if you use steroids, she is slowing down her body functions including brian fuctions. If a kid is in the picture I would say PUT THE JOINT DOWN. However, she does have you by the balls - if you are using a drug, why cant she? Just personal preferance, if my wife was smoking weed and then taking care of my child, she would have an opportunity to stop or she would be coming really close to a swift butt kick out the door, now knowing my wife she would come after all my stuff, not just half...lol
How about this... She can smoke the weed only when you kid has gone to sleep for the night

You asked what was worse. Weed CANNOT and WILL NOT kill you. Steroids CAN kill you. But with your circumstances weed may be worse. But I believe it is resonable of her for ask you to quit if she is going to. There is an easy solution to this. Stop the gear and she will stop smoking. A relationship is compromise.

Top Bottom