Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and vasectomy

Jay89.

Hi all. I had a vasectomy around 2 weeks ago. I am supposed to wait four months then get checked too see if the op has worked.
Does anyone think it will be a problem going onto a course of steroids during this time as with the obvious effects on the HPTA ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. I had a vasectomy around 2 weeks ago. I am supposed to wait four months then get checked too see if the op has worked.
Does anyone think it will be a problem going onto a course of steroids during this time as with the obvious effects on the HPTA ?

Any reason why you can't wait?

I’ve had the correct amount of time off for lifting. (10 days ).
My thinking is gear usually stops your natural test production after being on for a month or so. So in turn this will have a negative effect on my sperm count which could give a false reading when I get tested in four months time.

There is no reason for me not waiting I’m just impatient and haven’t done a course in a while haha.

I’ve had the correct amount of time off for lifting. (10 days ).
My thinking is gear usually stops your natural test production after being on for a month or so. So in turn this will have a negative effect on my sperm count which could give a false reading when I get tested in four months time.

There is no reason for me not waiting I’m just impatient and haven’t done a course in a while haha.

So yes it'll give, in this case, a false negative.
Regards the cycle - be patient. I mean cycle wise unless training and using are going to be something you do for a bit then you've a life time to go back on. A few months ain't no thing.

Just looking to get some more opinions on this and even better if someone has done this before ?

Dont rush back into it give your body the time to adjust it will probably be better results in the long run with a little patience.

Best decision I have ever made! It has no effect on HPTA but do not rush back to the gym. It isn't worth the risk. Remember that it is actually really hard to lose muscle. A few weeks off the gym isn't going to be much as far as a set back. If you have any specific questions for me feel free to ask.

Top Bottom