Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Use And Panic Attacks

IMPERATOR

Anyone here ever experienced panic attacks (hyperventilation, paranoia, fear of dieing, etc.) with the use of steroids ??

I get this shit on a regular basis this day. Ive been now taking steroids for about 6 years. The only thing that can calm me down is tranquiller or valium tablets.

Anyone can help with his personal experience/remedy ??

I Got it bad when I was running EQ and Winny. A few of the bro's on the board told me that Inositol, 2 or 3 grams daily would help. I did just that and it certainly made a difference. I also think it depends upon the person. I am very susceptible to anxiety so it affected me more than it would some others. Definatley try the Inositol though. It is Vitamin B-8, you should be able to buy it at most vitamin stores. If the Attacks keep up, I would see a doctor and see about some prescribed meds to help, like Xanax. But be careful with that stuff, its addicting. Good Luck Bro.
-Howl

Got bad with 500mg enanthate per week and 100mg anapolon per day.

anxious and paranoid. Freaked me right out.

I think it has something to do with high blood pressure.

Wyllis said:
Got bad with 500mg enanthate per week and 100mg anapolon per day.

anxious and paranoid. Freaked me right out.

I think it has something to do with high blood pressure.

high blood pressure is a bitch!

Wow, I'm extremely anxiety prone naturally. When I'm on test I'm so mellow that it is rediculous, so I guess some of us have the opposite reaction. When on test my thoughts are pretty much dominated by sex, food,sex, perfectly shaped female asses... and did I mention sex?

EQ seems to be the worst for anxiety. I would stay away from it if I were you. But yah, it can still happen with other drugs.

I have learned to control my anxiety, I just tell myself there's nothing to worry about, and look at things logically.

I have had anxiety disorders for 30 years, currently (past 10 years) on daily meds,

Never has a cycle increased or decreased my anxiety, with the exception of clen, but those side affects subside in a few days.

I did an 18 week cycle about one year ago, and never experienced increased anxiety.

Curently taking Prozac at 40mg per day, Xanax at 3 mg per day
and seroquel at 50mg a day.

I have Mitrol Valve prolapse, which is a fluttering heart valve problem. Sounds shitty, but its really not that big of a deal. It caused me to have panic attacks and serious anxiety problems, and the doc prescribed me Paxil CR, and i have never felt better in my entire life. I know there are people that will criticize anything like this, but it works for me. I take 25mg a day now, and have not had but 1 panic attack in the last 2 weeks. I still get kind of anxiety freaked, but nothing like a panic attack. Try some Paxil. And im on a sust dbol cycle right now, and you would think that my attacks would be worse! Nope!

Top Bottom