Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids this....Steroids that....

bigAragorn

It seems one cannot go a day without reading about a story on an athelete condemned for gear use.....especially here in Canada as the commonwealth games are underway and already we have an athelete who tested positive ( not that i care cause i use myself ).

It gets depressing when even users like this guy who used condemns gear use ( he said first it was due to nutritional supplements spiked with nandrolone and then he attributed it to the steak he was eating....jeebus as a user I can smell that bullshit a mile away ).

And the media puts it soooooo black and white.....i mean its tough sometimes hearing the non-user who usually is ignorant to the biochemical aspects of the human body rant on how we have a problem......

I dont know it just seems like gear use is becoming more popular in the media and it doesnt look to be gettin any better....

any thoughts

b.A.

Flaming Heterosexual said:
BA this story is as old as time... at least my time.
Back in 91 there was a major backlash against juice, the stories seemed to go away.
But you are right... the stories are coming back in a big way... it's cyclical. When these dipshits have nothing else to talk about they always come back to "Athletes who cheat."

The problem is the asswipes writing this crap see the inside of an empty bag of doritos more often than the inside of a gym....or any other type of fitness facility.

FH

My Homepage with many USEFUL links & Lab Results ;)

Youre right man.....its funny when i was younger i used to think that steroids were so terrible ....but you gotta think for yourself, do some reading and youll find out that the media is fucked up......

b.A.

"asswipes writing this crap see the inside of an empty bag of doritos more often than the inside of a gym" - LOL. Good line.

What really slays me is that after this scrawny triathlete tested positive, every news source in Canada started to toss out half-baked theories about where the Nandrolone might have come from. My favorite was the theory that a lot of sports supplement manufactureres 'spike' their products with nandrolone in order to make them seem more effective.

WTF....someone's been doling out free Deca in their creatine powder, and nobody told me!?!?!?

Gimme a goddamn break. Why couldn't they have interviewed just one dude in the know, who would have looked at the camera and said: "Triathletes wear the shit outta their joints with all the distance running/swiming/biking. Buddy took Deca to heal his joints, and got caught."

This story shoulda been little more than a one-day blip on the news radar, but instead it's the biggest thing since sliced bread. Thanks a lot, Ben Johnson...more than a decade later, we're still feeling the effects.

I have always thought about this... You know of course most the pro's in Body Building juice... what if juice was legal in sports... like in track... all these dudes would be getting HELLA fast... and if it was legal every1 would do it and it would put on a great show... i dunno im rambling but it crossed my mind... professional sports would be cool if every1 juiced, sorta....

I think it's funny. Kinda. Everyone seems unwilling to accept that their heros are not entirely natural. How do they shatter records every year? Nutritional science of course! Paallleeeaassse.

Things will change when the shit hits the fan and armageddon is here and it's us juicers saving all their scrawny asses. Mark my words gentlemen. So will it be.

quartermiler said:
I have always thought about this... You know of course most the pro's in Body Building juice... what if juice was legal in sports... like in track... all these dudes would be getting HELLA fast... and if it was legal every1 would do it and it would put on a great show... i dunno im rambling but it crossed my mind... professional sports would be cool if every1 juiced, sorta....

hmmmm.... i think your kidding yourself all the top guys juice so even if juice were legal. I dont think the times would improve that much.
Oh and btw proffesional sports are allready "sorta" cool :D

Something funny just after the Tour de France:

The wife of a cyclist was caught with a car trunk full of test, epo and corticoids. Then the cyclist (Ramsus or something) said it was for his mother in law.

Very funny excuse!

Sigmund Roid said:
Something funny just after the Tour de France:

The wife of a cyclist was caught with a car trunk full of test, epo and corticoids. Then the cyclist (Ramsus or something) said it was for his mother in law.

Very funny excuse!

mother in law....:FRlol:

Top Bottom