Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids side effects

goonman1

Which steroids have mimimum side effects? I am curious to use something that would be minimum side effects and harm.

What type side effects you trying to avoid. They all have side effect.
But mainly the aggression that seems to be a advertised side effect is only in the mind. If you want to pretend your angree off roids then you will convince your self you have to be.
I not had any real side effect of anything yet. All effect people different ways. Most side effects are from people not using accessories with their steroids. E.g. a Ai. Just because it don't effect you gym workouts and body change don't mean you don't need

all steroids have sides bro, thats part of it... anavar is more mild than others but it still has sides and each steroid has certain sides they may carry more than another..

The stronger androgens like test, tren, anadrol, etc, tend to have more sides, but Dylan's right, every PED has some kind of side effect. Anavar and primo, along with SARM's, are some of the milder compounds, but nothing is free of side effects.

let me start from the start.

steroids are serious business.. there is no steroid that is safe. and no steroid that has no side effects

this idea that meatheads came up with that some steroids that are 'mild' don't come with sides is retarded thinking.

Top Bottom