Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and schizophrenia

Kaienuens

My brother has schizophrenia, and I have to commend him for taking his meds, which keep him normal, and for training in the gym. But now he wants to use some steroids to get bigger – I assume that this moment comes in the life of all bodybuilders. But I am afraid that steroids could mess with his head, and his meds would not be helping him. Should I try to convince him not to use them?

Definitely do your best to prevent him from using steroids. Schizophrenia takes place mainly due to hormonal disbalances in the brain, which are in addition to that very contradictive in the brain. This is why it is so hard to treat this condition without having side effects – there are no meds yet invented that could simultaneously raise dopamine levels in one part of the brain, and lower them in another part of the brain. So it is best for him to avoid using sterois, since they are hormones, and they might cause new episodes. What he can use are SARMS. They are non-hormonal, and they will not affect this aspect of his health. Consequently, they would be a much safer choice for him.

Personally, I don't think using steroids in his situation is smart.

What are his goals? Probably to gain a couple pounds of muscle, get a sick pack etc.

For those goals, he can EASILY achieve them with just SARMS and a smart diet and training program. Why risk the legal consequences of using steroids?

You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

I've just finished a deca and var cycle and for the first time I've experienced this in years of taking steroids and that was paranoia wheather it was the deca I don't know but towards the end of the cycle I got extremely paranoid about all sorts of things. So if anyone with a underlying mental health condition should stay well clear of gear, as for me this was the first time I've experienced anything like this so hopefully it was just a one off

If he decides to run them anyways, stick to more mild compounds and stay away from the highly androgenic ones.

I still think SARMs would be the best option because they are purely anabolic (besides RAD).

I've just finished a deca and var cycle and for the first time I've experienced this in years of taking steroids and that was paranoia wheather it was the deca I don't know but towards the end of the cycle I got extremely paranoid about all sorts of things. So if anyone with a underlying mental health condition should stay well clear of gear, as for me this was the first time I've experienced anything like this so hopefully it was just a one off

Solid advice.

Top Bottom