Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids saved me

Yea cheers guys makes me laugh now I have changed my old mates don't bother haha says it all just me and the Iron and the occasional bitch

heart-stirring story ,congratulation. I think it is yourself and your motivation that make you strong angain . Steroids also makes some differences in your life .

Well they helped me change my life last year, after 13 years of Chronic Pain, mostly due to Degenerative Disc Disease, I've posted about it before, so I won't go into detail. A year ago, I started thinking could Steroids help me with my lack of mobility, exhaustion, no motivation to even just walk to help my back, and for cardiovascular reasons.

I felt them pretty much right away, and countered the things above. Of course no full-body workouts for the rest of my life, but it made my back stronger, especially what I'm on now! I regained the confidence I had when I was an advanced body builder, sure I can't do alternate dumbbell curls (my absolute fave, starting with the bells facing my thighs, and while lifting, my arm turns completely over to be facing the right with the right arm, left with left, and stopping at the peak of the muscle, and the twist at the end worked it even more), but what it does for my entire body is remarkable! I fully believe other people with Chronic conditions should have the chance to see if they work for them! Will it happen?! Just 10 years ago, we never could've believed that pot would not only be made available for medical reason, but also in some places, it's recreationally available. So anything's possible!

Well they helped me change my life last year, after 13 years of Chronic Pain, mostly due to Degenerative Disc Disease, I've posted about it before, so I won't go into detail. A year ago, I started thinking could Steroids help me with my lack of mobility, exhaustion, no motivation to even just walk to help my back, and for cardiovascular reasons.

I felt them pretty much right away, and countered the things above. Of course no full-body workouts for the rest of my life, but it made my back stronger, especially what I'm on now! I regained the confidence I had when I was an advanced body builder, sure I can't do alternate dumbbell curls (my absolute fave, starting with the bells facing my thighs, and while lifting, my arm turns completely over to be facing the right with the right arm, left with left, and stopping at the peak of the muscle, and the twist at the end worked it even more), but what it does for my entire body is remarkable! I fully believe other people with Chronic conditions should have the chance to see if they work for them! Will it happen?! Just 10 years ago, we never could've believed that pot would not only be made available for medical reason, but also in some places, it's recreationally available. So anything's possible!

Shit man good to hear!

Top Bottom