Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids for sale at supplement shops

darwinmcduck

There is apparently a compound known as 13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-one that people have been gaining 15-30lbs on. It is supposed to have anabolic properties similar to the designer steroids that the ball players were taking. I won't mention its brand name cause I am not hawkin it but thought it was interesting. You oldtimers might remember the controversy over the orignal HOT STUFF product that eventually was banned in its orignal form. This new product is not expected to last that long before being banned but who knows.

darwinmcduck said:
There is apparently a compound known as 13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-one that people have been gaining 15-30lbs on. It is supposed to have anabolic properties similar to the designer steroids that the ball players were taking. I won't mention its brand name cause I am not hawkin it but thought it was interesting. You oldtimers might remember the controversy over the orignal HOT STUFF product that eventually was banned in its orignal form. This new product is not expected to last that long before being banned but who knows.

pro-hormone...?

go to genriclabz.com for more info. It says on their website that as of May 12th it will no longer be sold and they off handedly refer to it as a PH.

I used hot stuff back in the day, it really worked, now i know why. That was late 80's i believe maybe early 90's

Top Bottom