Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids to read faster harder stronger? (jk need cycle advice plz)

bigpokey

Banned
hi people, this is my first post on any AAS forum here i go....

bio/history: I'm 26 6'3" 215, been working out and taking supplements(not pro-hormone) since I was 15 (6'1" 155, max bench: 95 max squat: haha bar prolly) and I would was in my best shape around 19-20 (6'3" 235 ripped 6-pack, max bench: 365 squat squat: worked out with 315 10-15 reps, never maxed cause of back probs), working out was everything to me at that point, but long story short my gym work has suffered.. I did my first AAS cycle around 22 very ignorant to the subject and only did one bottle of equipois and dont remember the doses followed by another cycle a year later of test only for 6 weeks at 500mg followed by a nolva/clomid PCT... When I did the test only cycle I got decent results, but I did it when I wasn't in great shape to help my motivation and have always felt like that was a wasted cycle since I could have trained hard and got close to the same results because of my sub-par fitness level going into it....

Which brings me to the current, where I've worked out enough to maintain some strength (max bench: 315 squat: 315 4-6 reps) over the past 4 years but haven't been able to workout seriously for any sustained periods of time but the last 6 months I've been managing atleast twice a week workout mostly 3-4 times...

So now as of about a month ago I started researching steroids again and PCT, reading everything I can find online and clicking through forums nonstop which is.... MAKING ME CRAZY!!! (and my neck hurts)

I've found that it seems every forum has their own opinions and WOW this information is so convoluted information will get praised on one forum and flamed on the next... the main culprit of threads turning into evidence of roid rage is usually PCT advice which is the main motivation of my post...

So this is the cycle I boiled it down to...
wks 1-10 test cyp 500mg weekly
wks 1-4 d-bol start with 25mg daily maybe bump to 50
wks 1-12 hcg 250iu every 4th day
wks 1-12 aromasin start with 12.5mg EOD then adjust accordingly
wks 13-16 TRS recovery stack
wks 13-16 clomid 25mg daily

I have everything on hand but the Clomid, which I'm hoping someone will tell me isn't necessary with TRS since I'm using HCG, but I haven't seen anyone's actual opinion that tried it with a similar cycle and anyone who suggest TRS only gets flamed (only PP has made that claim that it's good alone that I've seen so far)... I've read so many opinions on people blasting nolva, blasting clomid, praising one or the other, praising both together, or blasting both together... I can't believe at this point there's no definitive answer about PCT, and obviously the PCT I'm investing in is the "Official PCT of 2009" which I would be way more comfortable with if it was the "Official PCT of 1989" and everyone has been loving it ever since...

Anyways, I don't mind making myself a guinea pig to some extent to improve quality of life, but umm not really, longevity is a goal as well... BUT, if I am gonna be a guinea pig I would atleast like to make a contribution to research and log everything and do blood tests as well so that someone in my position could look at some real results through the whole process... Since, that is really what I can't seem to find while rummaging through all this information (atleast with HCG during cycle, and TRS for PCT)...

Since I decided on that cycle, I've been reading about other supplementary products like liv52, n2slin, etc... I just can't figure out how to tie everything in for optimal results and being my first cycle in four years all the products are beginning to be overwhelming and some probably overlap

I'm not in any rush to start and money is not a problem (how can money be a bigger concern than health?) and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist so if I'm going to do it I want to make the most out of it.... any help or critique is appreciated just please base it on actual experience or medical facts....

I mean, can doing steroids actually be beneficial to health and not just muscle mass or quality of life????? Or am I completely ignorant to think that there isn't a price to pay for the instant gratification?? I would say in my opinion someone that does steroids regularly in a sensible way, works out regularly, maintains a healthy diet would be in significantly better health than someone that never did steroids, workout or eat healthy, but is the workout regularly, eat healthy, and don't do steroids far and away the better option for overall health???

For me, gym domination and quality of life is what I'm after if it's not too bad of a trade off. I have been taking finasteride for the past couple of years and started when i noticed my hair thining (every guy in my family is bald so i knew it was coming and caught it early) and am pleased that i have a full head of sexy hair but the libido effects really are horrible after prolonged use, but then again I can't bring myself to give up the hair just yet, SO I'm hoping the libido effects of being on cycle will be somewhat of a solution....

PS. I'm not looking for training regimen or diet advice I've tried tons of stuff and found my sweet spot on those issues and had great results before ever trying steroids... I was once so ignorant I didn't even realize bodybuilders did steroids so I was continually frustrated wondering how the f those guys looked like they did and was constantly researching diet and training procedures until i found what gave me great results... of which I've settled on my own hybrid HIT training regimen, basically 3000-4000 calorie diet, around 300gms protein)

PSS I chose this forum because it seemed like a lot of searches sent me to reading threads here so thanks to everyone here for all the help I've already recieved

AND THANKS FOR READING MY NOVEL OF A 1ST POST!

bio/history: I'm 26 6'3" 215, been working out and taking supplements(not pro-hormone) since I was 15 (6'1" 155, max bench: 95 max squat: haha bar prolly) and I would was in my best shape around 19-20 (6'3" 235 ripped 6-pack, max bench: 365 squat squat: worked out with 315 10-15 reps, never maxed cause of back probs), working out was everything to me at that point, but long story short my gym work has suffered.. I did my first AAS cycle around 22 very ignorant to the subject and only did one bottle of equipois and dont remember the doses followed by another cycle a year later of test only for 6 weeks at 500mg followed by a nolva/clomid PCT... When I did the test only cycle I got decent results, but I did it when I wasn't in great shape to help my motivation and have always felt like that was a wasted cycle since I could have trained hard and got close to the same results because of my sub-par fitness level going into it....

Which brings me to the current, where I've worked out enough to maintain some strength (max bench: 315 squat: 315 4-6 reps) over the past 4 years but haven't been able to workout seriously for any sustained periods of time but the last 6 months I've been managing atleast twice a week workout mostly 3-4 times...

So now as of about a month ago I started researching steroids again and PCT, reading everything I can find online and clicking through forums nonstop which is.... MAKING ME CRAZY!!! (and my neck hurts)

I've found that it seems every forum has their own opinions and WOW this information is so convoluted information will get praised on one forum and flamed on the next... the main culprit of threads turning into evidence of roid rage is usually PCT advice which is the main motivation of my post...

I have everything on hand but the Clomid, which I'm hoping someone will tell me isn't necessary with TRS since I'm using HCG, but I haven't seen anyone's actual opinion that tried it with a similar cycle and anyone who suggest TRS only gets flamed (only PP has made that claim that it's good alone that I've seen so far)... I've read so many opinions on people blasting nolva, blasting clomid, praising one or the other, praising both together, or blasting both together... I can't believe at this point there's no definitive answer about PCT, and obviously the PCT I'm investing in is the "Official PCT of 2009" which I would be way more comfortable with if it was the "Official PCT of 1989" and everyone has been loving it ever since...

Anyways, I don't mind making myself a guinea pig to some extent to improve quality of life, but umm not really, longevity is a goal as well... BUT, if I am gonna be a guinea pig I would atleast like to make a contribution to research and log everything and do blood tests as well so that someone in my position could look at some real results through the whole process... Since, that is really what I can't seem to find while rummaging through all this information (atleast with HCG during cycle, and TRS for PCT)...

Since I decided on that cycle, I've been reading about other supplementary products like liv52, n2slin, etc... I just can't figure out how to tie everything in for optimal results and being my first cycle in four years all the products are beginning to be overwhelming and some probably overlap

I'm not in any rush to start and money is not a problem (how can money be a bigger concern than health?) and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist so if I'm going to do it I want to make the most out of it.... any help or critique is appreciated just please base it on actual experience or medical facts....

I mean, can doing steroids actually be beneficial to health and not just muscle mass or quality of life????? Or am I completely ignorant to think that there isn't a price to pay for the instant gratification?? I would say in my opinion someone that does steroids regularly in a sensible way, works out regularly, maintains a healthy diet would be in significantly better health than someone that never did steroids, workout or eat healthy, but is the workout regularly, eat healthy, and don't do steroids far and away the better option for overall health???

For me, gym domination and quality of life is what I'm after if it's not too bad of a trade off. I have been taking finasteride for the past couple of years and started when i noticed my hair thining (every guy in my family is bald so i knew it was coming and caught it early) and am pleased that i have a full head of sexy hair but the libido effects really are horrible after prolonged use, but then again I can't bring myself to give up the hair just yet, SO I'm hoping the libido effects of being on cycle will be somewhat of a solution....

PS. I'm not looking for training regimen or diet advice I've tried tons of stuff and found my sweet spot on those issues and had great results before ever trying steroids... I was once so ignorant I didn't even realize bodybuilders did steroids so I was continually frustrated wondering how the f those guys looked like they did and was constantly researching diet and training procedures until i found what gave me great results... of which I've settled on my own hybrid HIT training regimen, basically 3000-4000 calorie diet, around 300gms protein)

PSS I chose this forum because it seemed like a lot of searches sent me to reading threads here so thanks to everyone here for all the help I've already recieved

You don't need to bump the Dbol to 50mg. That is a lot and you will get nice results running it at 30mg ED for 5 weeks or 40mg ED for 4 weeks. The HCG looks good and I would run the Aromasin at 12.5mg ED rather than EOD. There is no point in running it EOD since he half-life is 27 hours and it will mess up your blood levels. If 12.5mg ED is too much, than take 6.25mg ED. I never understood why people would dose an AI EOD. It is so inefficient that it is almost ridiculous. The TRS is awesome, and I would run Nolva at 20mg ED along with it. I wouldn't use Clomid.

I would take Milk Thistle or Liv52 along with the Dbol. Supplements like N2Slin work very well and I would save it for after cycle to help you keep gaining while you recover.

cool preciate yall's help, ill definitely start with aromasin ED now, I had forgot why I needed to.... and also not take the dbol past 40mg, the least amount of side effects and the healthiest way to go about a cycle is really what I'm lookin for I guess... I know that was a loaded fkn post thanks

Wat?

Get some nizoral shampoo to use also, it helps the hair,i would like to see more dedication to training and diet before touching steroids.

Get some nizoral shampoo to use also, it helps the hair,i would like to see more dedication to training and diet before touching steroids.

Some comments based on my experience ....
1. You have done quite well w/o that much aas. Do you need it?
2. Are your goals worth while? I think I saw gym domination.
3. Health! aas sides are vicious and you are gearing up for some nasty ones. Be ready.
4. Your body look ... Have you deceided how you want to look? Your training, diet, recovery and juice have to support this image. Or will you take anything freaky that happens?
5. Simplicity ... There will be a time after you take this chemical ride where you'll want to do some analysis. With too many variable, which dial do you turn?
6. Are you having fun? Or has this turned into work? Go for fun.

Please read all the stickys above before you launch.

Some comments based on my experience ....
1. You have done quite well w/o that much aas. Do you need it?
2. Are your goals worth while? I think I saw gym domination.
3. Health! aas sides are vicious and you are gearing up for some nasty ones. Be ready.
4. Your body look ... Have you deceided how you want to look? Your training, diet, recovery and juice have to support this image. Or will you take anything freaky that happens?
5. Simplicity ... There will be a time after you take this chemical ride where you'll want to do some analysis. With too many variable, which dial do you turn?
6. Are you having fun? Or has this turned into work? Go for fun.

Please read all the stickys above before you launch.

Man thanks for readin my long ass post and I think you nailed the questions that I'm trying to figure out for myself..
I mean WHY do I NEED to do AAS? no clue, I want to because working out has always been my favorite hobby and workin out while on a cycle sure sounds awesome, but i mean is everyone fkn their health up on the inside just to "look good" on the outside? I have no interest in that, I figured at this point in the game people would have a safe effective way to do it nailed down, and i thought maybe it's possible people do this while improving/maintaining their health...

I'm not worried about my look, only achieving a new level of performance not attainable naturally, whatever look goes along with it is great I'm sure, I always got accused of doing steroids when i was younger and was proud as hell to deny it truthfully, but nowadays I can't make that claim because i wasted my time doin a dumbass cycle, so atleast I would like to enjoy atleast one cycle executed like a professional.

Top Bottom