Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and prostate cancer

palau200

I am very worried about prostate cancer as just about every male in my family has gotten it over 50. i am in my 40's. how much do steroids really effect prostate cancer and is there anything we can take to prevent it. anyone on here get it?

if you are having the type of concerns you are stating, don't use steroids man.. stick with sarms... you wont have any of that concern at all...

I am very worried about prostate cancer as just about every male in my family has gotten it over 50. i am in my 40's. how much do steroids really effect prostate cancer and is there anything we can take to prevent it. anyone on here get it?

If you are already prone to Prostate cancer, then steroids are going to raise your probability of having it develop. Prostate cancer is an Androgen-dependent cancer, so higher levels of androgen in your system will promote it's growth.

I would recommend you stick to SARMs instead of steroids. Prostate problems are already very common and the fact that you have a family history makes it even more likely.

Hey bro if you're being worried if they will affect you or not then better not to use them cause reality is that yes they can cause some inflammation as mentioned before.

Top Bottom