Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters

ArmaniAK47

Okay... I'm really going out on a limb here but bare with me..

Nothing queer..but-

I have noticed some changes in that department on some juice, seemingly temporary..

A good friend of mine that always joked and complained about a small member, then used Primo and said it grew, permanently!

A few of the HUGE juicers at my gym are rumored to have walmart brand salamis hanging, but I don't know for sure..

So let's make an anonymous poll..

Have steroids changed your toy soldier?

On an adult male AAS will have no effect..good or bad on PENIS size. They can effect the testicles but not the PENIS itself.

Doctors use DHT cream on adult males with micro-penis...

of course.. from what I read one time their dicks are like... peas...

they are....poor bastards...when i was at school way back when there was a guy...it looked like he had a fanny....

My balls shrink while on for sure.. and start to get sucked up. HCG on cycle really helps a ton though.
I know everyone says its not possible for your actual dick to shrink, but i feel like when my balls are pretty shut down that i dont hang as big. Like not much blood flow to the area or somthing. But it all comes back after PCT anyway. My .02

I bet those 000 pills hurt allot inserting them into the penis, but that would only help with girth not length..

trim the hair to the base, and date smaller women, it will be long enough..

Top Bottom