Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
That's the only legitimate claim in this thread. Belly fat completely goes around the groin, and when it's gone, it reveals the whole shaft that used to be buried in blubber, if there was a belly. Believe me; an ex-belly owner :jackbox:

Charles

Seconded from another Belly Brother!!! :Popcorn:

now you might want to work on your spelling.

Glennds, why is it every time I see your goofy ass in a thread you have nothing positive to say.. You're always just a dueshe know it all or insulting people.

Why do you have a penis glennds? Why do female bodybuilders get small penises? Had absolutely zero to do with androgens, surely..

Are you a doctor or medical researcher of some sort? Oh, you aren't?

-Then you aren't a credible expert on the matter.

Share your experience then move on, thanks.

-ArmaniAK47 :)

just like a mega dose of horny goat weed (yohimbe, maca, avena, tribulus, etc.) will make your shit as big as it can possibly get, max blood, from plant androgens i guess, that's what i've always gotten on-cycle, like everytime MAX blood-flow asap, like same as when a mofos fuckin a bitch for hellas and holdin off bustin, your shit in it's absolute max state, on your best day, that's what gear does for me every day every trip even two and three busts into the day. it's the androgen effect, right? and it's only on-cycle that it's 1000% no matter anything and asap immediately. as for ball shrinkage, yeah sucks, try to run some hcg for 1-2 wks. @ 1,000-1,500iu, 3x wk., every 2-4 wks., during heaviest cycles of 8 wks. or more, and no worries, hangin low all good. respects. SOUTH

I've found that rubbing Androgel directly on my penis and scrotum has lead to an increase in length but especially in GIRTH!!

i hear that 1 gram of test injected straight into mr. longshank will cause an unreal size increase..

lol test it yourself.

So, question... the clitoral is the female body part that is comparable to the male penis. They both develop from the same tissue, so they are very similar. Just depending on if you're a guy or a girl.. So, if the clit grows while on aas then it wouldn't be that far fetched to hear that the penis grows while on also.

I'll be the first on here to admit I have done PE and I have done quite a different things. I did all of this in the early 1990's. I was active on PE boards as a vet/mentor up until 2000.

Here is what I learned over the years.

Androgel, test, HGH, IGF-1 and MGF can, but do not always, increase penis size.

Performing exercises like clamping, pumping, stretching, and jelqing can, but do not always, increase penis size.

It all depends on the individual.

The average person who does PE gains on average 1 inch in length and about .5 inch in girth over a 3-6 month period. I personally know people who have gained 3 inches in length and 2 inches in girth gains over a 2-3 year period.

Also there are published studies out there, in reputable peer reviewed journals, that report penis size increases solely by manual therapy (e.g. stretching). The average gain in these studies is approximately 1 inch with 1100 hours of stretching. Girth gains are minimal but it shows that girth doesn't decrease by stretches.

I also read one preliminary study that showed IGF-1 injections can cause penis growth and this study was performed on pre-pubescent and post-pubescent men. Some men were in their late 20's.

Test generally works in pre-pubescent boys but it has been reported that it also can increase size in some adults. It depends if they reached full growth during puberty. The same goes for HGH.

BTW the average penis size is around 5.5 inches in length and 4.75 inches in circumference so if you are within that range you are perfectly fine.

Have any questions just ask or PM me and I can send you in the right direction if you need help. Most men are too afraid to talk about their cawks, especially if they are small. I'm not afraid of anything.

Top Bottom