Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
On an adult male AAS will have no effect..good or bad on PENIS size. They can effect the testicles but not the PENIS itself.

Its weird, roids do not effect my balls at all any more. I use no hcg and stay on all the time and my balls are still big, juicy, and full of cum 24/7. :)

BF% if anything, would make the cawl look bigger because of the fat pad in the pubic area.

I am 100% honest, that working out my cawk for over a decade already, grew "easier" while juicin'. .

now you might want to work on your spelling.

BF% if anything, would make the cawl look bigger because of the fat pad in the pubic area. Less fat, the bigger it looks.

I am 100% honest, that working out my cawk for over a decade already, grew "easier" while juicin'. It grew anyways from the excercises, but most probably anabolics helped a lot.

wouldn't the reduction of that fat pad stretch the penile skin making the package look smaller? the pros never look like they are packing much heat (once again no homo)

Taking testosterone mine definitely felt fuller temporarily, the nitrogen pump (maybe the nutrient/water intake, RBC count increase?).

Also i'm 100% certain proviron kept my dick up harder and longer, even after ejac + sex.

BF% if anything, would make the cawl look bigger because of the fat pad in the pubic area. Less fat, the bigger it looks.

That's the only legitimate claim in this thread. Belly fat completely goes around the groin, and when it's gone, it reveals the whole shaft that used to be buried in blubber, if there was a belly. Believe me; an ex-belly owner :jackbox:

Charles

Top Bottom