Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
is this thread for real? OF COURSE steroids do not increase or shrink the size of your cock!

This thread was no joke my friend..

my friend does indeed claim he grew permanently..

and the huge guys do have those reputations.. and they are ALWAYS juicing.:artist:

this shit is funny. i posted something about this a couple years ago. I 100000% think when i was on suspension and gh. my package was measuring in around 10 inches from base. No joke my shit got bigger now its measuring at 2 inches, just kidding. but i do belive mine gre while on, and now i feel back to normal. and if your asking what normal size is your gay

ya guys never lie or exaggerate.

No I know that they do... but this guy was like bummed about it..

he always used to 'joke' and complain about his dick..

then he was stoked.. why turn to that from complaining about it and accepting it?

maybe he was lying..? and sure, call me gay but I thought it was an interesting question to pose..

Androgens DO indeed have something to do with penis development.. I was interested to see how many people experienced changes using our arsenal of androgenic drugs.

and although I never witnessed it.. the persons who did stumble upon seeing the giant juice heads naked were shocked about the abnormal largeness there..

were they lying and exaggerating also? It's possible.. but why would several people, on seperate occasions? especially when people love to pretend/think that steroids shrink your cock..

-shrug-

is this thread for real? OF COURSE steroids do not increase or shrink the size of your cock!

true, but maybe the extreme low bf%'s affect package size.
notice the pros in their man thongs, not much going on down that way (no homo)

Last edited:
my head continues to spin everytime i pick up on this thread. if test, or any other steroid, truly increased penis size some drug company would have found a way to make it legal and make billions from it.

my head continues to spin everytime i pick up on this thread. if test, or any other steroid, truly increased penis size some drug company would have found a way to make it legal and make billions from it.

I wasn't saying it would be magical in that way, of course it isn't..

I am talking subtle, over time changes.. something a drug company would consider a minor, perhaps ever seldom side effect.

or perhaps temporary changes.. still, if they do have an impact it is too subtle to justify selling the drug based on it..

besides, noone can copyright a lot of the shit we use.. most of the ones that are are low profit..

look at them pushing deca out of the market..

true, but maybe the extreme low bf%'s affect package size.
notice the pros in their man thongs, not much going on down that way (no homo)

BF% if anything, would make the cawl look bigger because of the fat pad in the pubic area. Less fat, the bigger it looks.

I am 100% honest, that working out my cawk for over a decade already, grew "easier" while juicin'. It grew anyways from the excercises, but most probably anabolics helped a lot.

Top Bottom