Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids lower the immune system?

T

thegoodfoods

i've read that Testosterone increases the body's immune system. but when using steroids your body loses some of its ability to fight off viruses and bacteria. is this true? and if it is true, and you do get a cold, will the cold go away on its own or should you stop using asap?

I know that Doctors perscribe GEAR to HIV patients to boost their immune system.
I would like to see a study saying that GEAR makes you lose your ability to fight off viruses and bacteria.

TRAINHD said:
I know that Doctors perscribe GEAR to HIV patients to boost their immune system.
I would like to see a study saying that GEAR makes you lose your ability to fight off viruses and bacteria.

I believe the studys were done with compounds like Decca durabolin and oxadrolone, that proved to be usefule for patients with HIV....but their has been speculation on the rebound activity/production of cortisol, witch is a catabolic hormone witch may supress immune system functioning......During the period of imbalance, cortisol will strip the body of muscle mass, but may also cause somone to be more susceptible to colds and the flu.

well, when im on test, i don't get sick. everyone around me can be sick but not me. been off for a month now and sick as fuck for the past fucking week. FUCK THIS

jagerbombme said:
well, when im on test, i don't get sick. everyone around me can be sick but not me. been off for a month now and sick as fuck for the past fucking week. FUCK THIS

Take a few days to rest bro and up your vitamin c.

I've been HRT for a little over a year now and I have'nt been sick since.
But I do have to say that before I started HRT I would get sick on average 3-5 times a year.( And yes I took alot of vitamin's )

omega529 said:
I believe the studys were done with compounds like Decca durabolin and oxadrolone, that proved to be usefule for patients with HIV....but their has been speculation on the rebound activity/production of cortisol, witch is a catabolic hormone witch may supress immune system functioning......During the period of imbalance, cortisol will strip the body of muscle mass, but may also cause somone to be more susceptible to colds and the flu.

We can all speculate all we want but anyone who's taken GEAR (More than your 5mgs a day that most of these studys like to use) Knows that it boost the immune system :qt:

On a test + eq cycle now, 500/600 wk and im sick, damn woman was sick, got me sick, but its been three days and it is going away. Where ur hat and mittens outside!!, (if u are in our cold as fuck area)

Top Bottom