Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids linked to degenerative disk disease?

KOArtist

Check out this article: http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/PINO052405.htm

I emailed the guy asking why he attributed a spinal condition to steroids and he replied: "Degenerate disk disease. Thats what steriods do,,Look it up:)"

Is there really anything to "look up"? I've done plenty of research and never heard of any connection between AAS and DDD. Ive only heard that AAS are often used to TREAT DDD! Anybody w/ any studies or anything I could send him to let him know he's full of shit? Thanks

Last edited:
I guess if you have been using steroids and your lifting heavy weights more than your skelaton / body / discs can genetically handle, of course you're going to blow something out.. But trying to link it directly to steroids / moderate use, i dont' think it does. I mean seriously, look at those freaks like ronnie coleman, jay cutler, etc that are way beyond their genetic limits..If those guys - let's say squat 700+ lbs, wouldn't you expect with time, age, etc, that something would give? I think so.. I think that if you are not abusing gear - look pretty good on it, i think you won't have any probs..but this is all hypothetical anyhow..what do i know..

LOL here's the second email: "No doubt, I know. I found out the hard way. certaing types of steroids like Deca Durobolin help older people but in certain doses. Taking toxic drugs such as Test, dec, sustanon, anadrol, can actually cause DDD. But also can ruin joints throught the body."

I replied w/ this: "Never seen ONE study, out of the thousands I've read about steroids & their side effects, to back up your claim. You probably just tried to lift too much too soon, period. And....Testosterone a "toxic drug"? It's produced in your own body, and millions of middle aged men take it weekly for HRT w/ no problems. Sustanon is just testosterone too, in different ester forms (enanthate, propionate, etc.) If you think Testosterone is a "toxic drug" we can stop our little debate right there, because you're WAY off. The media frenzy on steroids is getting so ridiculous that they'll probably soon be banned outright (even for the people that truly need them for medical conditions,) thanks to irresponsible articles and unfounded claims such as yours. Thanks for your time and our little debate, but you should at least have some scientific backing for your theories."

If anybody else wants to educate him a little further, his email is at the bottom of the article I linked. peace

It's getting really funny now. Check out his next reply:

"You can live in your unfounded little denial theory and good luck with it. Unless you have taken anything and had setbacks, than your way off base. The body produces testerone known as DHEA. Thats naturally produced. HOWEVER, injecting veterinarian based drugs which actually are safer than oral steroids, your claim of me lifting too much too soon is wrong. My surgeons and past history have shown abusing the drug anadrol and sustanon, and Equipoise (form of testerone the body DOES NOT Produce-this is laughable, thanks for this today) will cause DDD, and any bone marrow type of malfunction in the body. It depends on the person,,,,PERIOD. I admit, I got 25 responses today and not one was as good as yours. Thanks so much. Get back to the books."

Will somebody please email this guy and shit on his stupid ass w/ some studies, etc? Or at least give me some links to send him? thanks

Last edited:
Damn, this doesn't get anybody else heated about all the AAS mis-info media hype frenzy bullshit going on right now? Email this jack ass! And let me know what you told him! thx, peace

Is it possible to delete a thread??? I know it used to be, but where's the option now? Plat only or something?

KOArtist said:
LOL no shit. He still thinks he's right too, fuckin retard. :goof:

There is nothing i hate more than a person that thinks hes right, when I know hes wrong. Closed-mindedness and ignorance kills.

Top Bottom