Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids killed my parakeet

Silencemonster

i had a problem on my current cycle. running a gram of test, 100mg a day of anadrol, and some winny and it is making me super tired. i have no clue what is in these steroids but they made me pass out like i was drunk . i had a skillet full of smothered pork chops on the stove, went to sleep cause these dang gone steroids made me so drowsy and smoked up my trailer house. the smoke killed my parakeet, my son taught it to sing disney songs. he aint gonna be singing bibbity bobbity boo anymore and its your fault for suggesting this cycle so i'm gonna whip somebody's ass on here. so pissed!!!

Btw, anyone that's going to slam me FU! I followed cycle advice and ran a gram of test.

i had a problem on my current cycle. running a gram of test, 100mg a day of anadrol, and some winny and it is making me super tired. i have no clue what is in these steroids but they made me pass out like i was drunk . i had a skillet full of smothered pork chops on the stove, went to sleep cause these dang gone steroids made me so drowsy and smoked up my trailer house. the smoke killed my parakeet, my son taught it to sing disney songs. he aint gonna be singing bibbity bobbity boo anymore and its your fault for suggesting this cycle so i'm gonna whip somebody's ass on here. so pissed!!!

Btw, anyone that's going to slam me FU! I followed cycle advice and ran a gram of test.

Bro you are not seriously mixing steroids and alcohol?

The lifestyles juts don't mix man, you must make a change in your life.

FU I've never told anyone to take a 1000mg

No one here would ever recommend 1g of test, let alone stacking in a stupid dose of 100mg anadrol. Of course you would be tired. Some people are trolls and some people are just dumb.

Top Bottom