Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids that improve appetite please

Hello everyone! I am a hard eater, and on my lastcycle with testosterone combined with winstrol I did not get much ofan improvement in that regard. The results were great, but I feellike they could have been so much better if I only could eat more.Planning a second cycle now, so would like to hear out your advice ona steroid that will improve my appetite, and make it easier for me toeat more.

this is a really good question

1. avoid condiments and eat your protein dry. eating a plain chicken breast will not fill you up as fast as half of a breast drenched in sauce right?
2. avoid stimulants which kill appetite
3. avoid protein powders and weight gainer powders which stunt appetite
4. dairy and gluten is heavy on the stomach, avoid those
5. eat a lot before and after your workouts. this helps ensure you are in a surplus and you tend to get hungry around exercise too

basically the idea is to stay hungry all day and eat eat eat.

EQ is notoriously good to promote appetite - people feel like eating all the time with EQ. In fact, whenever I use EQ, I am like eating everything all the time. Also, you can add in Nutrobal - it will increase your GH levels, and it is also known for giving lots of appetite. These two compounds are the best in terms of increasing appetite.

with me EQ doesn't really affect my apptite.. everyone is different

Same.

Only thing that made me eat like a horse was tren, but it was hard to gain weight with those extra calories, my caloric needs were sky high on tren.

EQ is hit or miss. It causes some people to get a big increase in appetite and other people don't notice anything.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

this is a really good question

1. avoid condiments and eat your protein dry. eating a plain chicken breast will not fill you up as fast as half of a breast drenched in sauce right?
2. avoid stimulants which kill appetite
3. avoid protein powders and weight gainer powders which stunt appetite
4. dairy and gluten is heavy on the stomach, avoid those
5. eat a lot before and after your workouts. this helps ensure you are in a surplus and you tend to get hungry around exercise too

basically the idea is to stay hungry all day and eat eat eat.

We actually just discussed this on our last podcast regarding bulking. Great advice above. Everyone responds different to steroids but some people get an appetite increase from EQ, Anavar, and the GH analogue Nutrobal is a good option too.

Top Bottom