Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids help or hurt cardio?

Daurelia29

so I'm a few weeks into my testosterone and Winstrol cycle and my cardio has been dropping steadily the longer I stay on this. I was under the impression that steroids help with cardio but that's not what's happening with me

at this rate by the end of the 12 weeks I won't have any cardio left lol. can you give me some guidance as to why this is happening

not sure what gave you the impression they would help cardio but thats not the case... they can definitely cause a hindrance from all the side effects you can endure... sarms are the compounds you would want to help you... trust me when i tell you as im a 10 mile a day runner so noone knows better than i do with the effects on cardio

I would listen to Dylan on this one. I have never seen anyone do the amounts of cardio he does especially how consistently he has been doing it. SARMS would be the answer for you!

so I'm a few weeks into my testosterone and Winstrol cycle and my cardio has been dropping steadily the longer I stay on this. I was under the impression that steroids help with cardio but that's not what's happening with me

at this rate by the end of the 12 weeks I won't have any cardio left lol. can you give me some guidance as to why this is happening

i never had issues with cardio on winstrol
add some cardarine 20mgs and you'll get good cardio boost

some steroids help some hurt
dbol trenbolone hurts
equipoise helps

Top Bottom