Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids help or hurt cardio?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

so I'm a few weeks into my testosterone and Winstrol cycle and my cardio has been dropping steadily the longer I stay on this. I was under the impression that steroids help with cardio but that's not what's happening with me

at this rate by the end of the 12 weeks I won't have any cardio left lol. can you give me some guidance as to why this is happening

It depends on what you use and how much, check out our podcast where we discuss this topic:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Dylan is right if you want something to help your cardio you need to add sarms to your steroid stack to try to mitigate the effects of the steroids.

so I'm a few weeks into my testosterone and Winstrol cycle and my cardio has been dropping steadily the longer I stay on this. I was under the impression that steroids help with cardio but that's not what's happening with me

at this rate by the end of the 12 weeks I won't have any cardio left lol. can you give me some guidance as to why this is happening

Not all of them

Top Bottom