Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and heart health

ikstephan

Can steroid use affect one's heart and health? Justsaw a video on youtube, called Bodybuilders who got killed bysteroids, and like 90% of them died due to a heart failure. Is thereany relation, or just some stupid video made by someone who does notknow a shit?

It's not entirely the steroids. I'm sure if most people ate like pro bodybuilders there would be a lot more heart and kidney failures in the world. The body can't handle being 300lbs eating 5000+ calories a day.

It's not the steroids, its the lifestyle/diet/training etc...

I have been worried about this exact topic. Are the steroids that cause more bloating/water weight likely to damage the heart on cycle? ie Anadrol/Dbol? I am sure Tren is likely not healthy to the heart either.

^ Depends if it increases blood pressure.

Prolonged time with high blood pressure is the silent killer, so if you control blood pressure to normal levels the negative effect on the heart will be minimal.

Tren is just a harsh compound to begin with, its negative effect doesn't come from water retention.

steroids do strain your heart yes. they will cause your cholesterol levels to be strained, this is a universal fact. guys that stay on loads of gear year round and playing russian roulette.

if you have existing heart problems you really shouldn't be using them.

if you cycle steroids CORRECTLY like I do and you stay in top shape and eat right you can keep healthy heart. my bp is perfect, my cholesterol is 180. my heart is healthy. I also use n2guard and eat plenty of omega 3's and beta glucan too

Is that universal across all steroids or are there some that have little impact? My years of study in steroids have not produced much info when it comes to the heart. I realize BP is raised in long ester changed steroids and some orals like Anadrol and Dbol also hold a lot of water. As for lipid profiles, do all knock cholesterol out of wack? Anavar seems to have the biggest rep for wreaking havoc on HDL/LDL levels.

Is that universal across all steroids or are there some that have little impact? My years of study in steroids have not produced much info when it comes to the heart. I realize BP is raised in long ester changed steroids and some orals like Anadrol and Dbol also hold a lot of water. As for lipid profiles, do all knock cholesterol out of wack? Anavar seems to have the biggest rep for wreaking havoc on HDL/LDL levels.

I run around 500mg of test and it has almost no effect on my blood pressure or cholesterol.

Any oral I run shoots BP up, same goes for Tren.

Top Bottom