Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and hair loss

LIVElonger

I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate and dealing with significant hair loss. I am currently at the 10 week mark and it is getting bad, like lost half my hair. Why does this happen on steroids and what can I do to prevent it. My friend said to try finasteride cause it worked on him.

Add some finasteride and some n2shampoo and a few natural dht blockers

I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate and dealing with significant hair loss. I am currently at the 10 week mark and it is getting bad, like lost half my hair. Why does this happen on steroids and what can I do to prevent it. My friend said to try finasteride cause it worked on him.

It's a well known side effect on steroids. One I'd hope you'd be aware of before injecting drugs into your body.

Finasteride is even nastier when it comes to side effects. Look it up first.

i suggest you actually take some time and do some of your own research, starting with POST FINASTERIDE SYNDROMe... go read up on that and then see if you think finasteride would ever be worth it...

If there is a history of mpb in your family you are just speeding things up that we’re eventually going to happen. It happened to me also, shave it and go on. I know some men can’t deal with it is what it is.

Whatever you do, do NOT add finasteride. It will ruin your sex drive and dick function. You need DHT to function like a normal dude.

Top Bottom