Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for guys in wheelchairs

Nowlean

I'm not seeing a thread about using anabolic steroids for those of us who have paraplegia. This means that my legs don't work but I do have the ability to have muscle tone and feelings in my legs. I'm already on trt and have blasted testosterone and had outstanding results. I workout my upper body five times a week in and very muscular. I know this is a tough question but what do you think about me using deca durabolin and maybe even Trenbolone.

If you're in a wheelchair, be careful

I would say on TRT add some deca durabolin if you're not regularly tested 200mgs
if you're tested by the doctor regularly add some testosterone enanthate 250mgs+ so total 500mgs/week

I'm not seeing a thread about using anabolic steroids for those of us who have paraplegia. This means that my legs don't work but I do have the ability to have muscle tone and feelings in my legs. I'm already on trt and have blasted testosterone and had outstanding results. I workout my upper body five times a week in and very muscular. I know this is a tough question but what do you think about me using deca durabolin and maybe even Trenbolone.

bro one of my boys fell off tanker and had to go in wheel chair and he jooses too. i like that, hardcore man

You don't need one specific for wheelchair users. Your working muscles work the same as the next guy

i would be uncomfortable personally recommending you to use steroids... sarms and peptides, i can see that being just fine i would not have any comfort on the other end of things with a recommendation

The guys are confusing the simple fact that your legs don't move with how a body responds and reacts to test etc. That wont have changed. All you'll lose is the advantage of the anabolic response from squats.

Plus you're already on TRT.

I see no reason why you can't run your cycle. To me, you are the same as a guy who is not in a wheelchair. Sounds like you are in good shape and dedicated so I say go for it.

Top Bottom