Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat! ;) "

SuperStrong

High End Bro
Platinum
just wondering how you guys would suggest a training and how a particular anabolic androgenic steroids stack would be if one just wanted to mainly get his chest big - getting the pecs large and not really having the other body parts as a priority -- so having bulk in the chest with just regularly fit, toned back, upper body / lower body kind of thing (not so bulked up), but, again, chest is really popping out and fully developed, lower - upper - mid pecs. Would there be any difference as if you were targeting the whole body? Can one focus more of the training days on just chest since anabolic androgenic steroids speeds up recovery. In the natural world of bodybuilding, leg training (squats) seems vital to help speed the growth of other body parts because it helps to increase testosterone and other anabolic hormone production. But since one is getting exogenous anabolic hormones i.e. anabolic androgenic steroids then maybe the squat isn't as vital if one's goals is different, more geared towards prioritizing other body parts, as in this case is the pecs. So maybe don't squat as much as squats are good over all body developer but it is taxing in the recovery system. And so dedicate training the chest, giving other body parts less priority (but still training them of course), and thus recovery time will be going mainly to the chest since you aren't hitting the other muscles as hard as if you were trying to train to equally bulk the whole body. Any thoughts?

Re: steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat!

edit: nevermind, lol.

So you wanna have a big ripped up ronnie coleman chest....but with avg arms, legs, shouders, and back?

Is this something you actually want? Or just wanting to know if it can be done?

If its something you actually want, why?

lol. I guess is possible. You'll look like a pigeon rat tho...

Easy bro if you want a big chest e-mail me and I'll hook you up with this stuff I got it. Its called estradiol and will make your chest friggen huge bro!

justmarvin said:
just wondering how you guys would suggest a training and how a particular anabolic androgenic steroids stack would be if one just wanted to mainly get his chest big - getting the pecs large and not really having the other body parts as a priority -- so having bulk in the chest with just regularly fit, toned back, upper body / lower body kind of thing (not so bulked up), but, again, chest is really popping out and fully developed, lower - upper - mid pecs. Would there be any difference as if you were targeting the whole body? Can one focus more of the training days on just chest since anabolic androgenic steroids speeds up recovery. In the natural world of bodybuilding, leg training (squats) seems vital to help speed the growth of other body parts because it helps to increase testosterone and other anabolic hormone production. But since one is getting exogenous anabolic hormones i.e. anabolic androgenic steroids then maybe the squat isn't as vital if one's goals is different, more geared towards prioritizing other body parts, as in this case is the pecs. So maybe don't squat as much as squats are good over all body developer but it is taxing in the recovery system. And so dedicate training the chest, giving other body parts less priority (but still training them of course), and thus recovery time will be going mainly to the chest since you aren't hitting the other muscles as hard as if you were trying to train to equally bulk the whole body. Any thoughts?
*shoots himself in the head*

Top Bottom