Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat! ;) "

Re: steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat!

Zyglamail said:
You want a big chest use your chest AND your legs.

You will get a bigger chest from working chest and legs than chest alone. The logic is simple. Exercises that use many large muscles impose a larger systemic load and in turn a more dramatic systemic response. More gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and natural test released along with other growth factors means that ALL body parts benefit.

Exactly! Incorporating deadlifts into your workout routine will make every muscle you work out grow faster.

BTW, developing your chest and not working out your back to keep up with it is asking for trouble (injury). Your chest will tighten up and pull your shoulders forward and your poor posture will wreck the appearance of your awesome chest.

Re: steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat!

holy ghost said:
give some examples ZYG please

Examples of what? Growth factors are released by the body based on environmental stresses applied to the body. These growth factors are transported via the blood stream and are taken in by the tissues that need them.

A heavy set of deads or squats imposes a lot more stress on the body than a set of bench presses and therefor causes a greater system response and in conjunction a greater amount of growth factors to be released into the blood stream. The net result is that by adding heavy compound legs movements to a routine where they are normally ignored will cause an overall improvement in growth.

He wants to look like Criss Angel the illusionist. Dude want's the trendy look were you look like a pussy w/ a big chest. I have a couple friends who train chest and do curls NOTHING ELSE!! Not my style.

It is a very trendy look but it is the look a lot of models and actors have...look at those fools on the real world...most of them look this way

mikediesel04 said:
It is a very trendy look but it is the look a lot of models and actors have...look at those fools on the real world...most of them look this way

A lot of women like the look he is going for. I'm lucky that my girl loves delts and traps.

This cycle I'm only going to do dicklifts.........I here they are the thing to do at the end of the summer.

Your breast bone plays a huge part in weather or not you have a "barrel" cheast. Some guys have breast bones that protrude, ribs go along for the ride. Other guys have flatbreast bones so their Pecs stand out more. The worst scenario is an inward shaped breast bone. Looks like you have a caved in chest. Steroid can't do shit for any of those. It's genetic. So go slap your parents.
Otherwise do what the guys said. work back as hard as chest. Do Deads, Squats, Flyes, Bench press at every angle, barbell and dumbbells.
They don't make a steroid called Chestobol.

Zyglamail said:
You want a big chest use your chest AND your legs.

You will get a bigger chest from working chest and legs than chest alone. The logic is simple. Exercises that use many large muscles impose a larger systemic load and in turn a more dramatic systemic response. More gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and natural test released along with other growth factors means that ALL body parts benefit.

don't get me wrong I love my heavy compound movements!! I LOVE MY DEADS!! my rant was just what it was... the guy who said he wanted big arms so he needed to stay in the squat rack.... however I don't believe squats do that for arms... weighted dips/weighted pull-ups are far better for arms than squats could ever be!! like I said though I believe in working your core... without core strength there is no real strength!! I also think heavy shoulder shrugs will help thicken the top.. not just the traps but the front too and even delts!! but I'm talkin heavy shrugs!! we aren't in disagreement... you have to work the body part that you need to grow and you need core strength as amust for any real development!!

Zyglamail said:
Exercises that use many large muscles impose a larger systemic load and in turn a more dramatic systemic response. More gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and natural test released along with other growth factors means that ALL body parts benefit.

Yeah, agree, I even mentioned that somewhat in my initial post. Exercises like squats and deadlifts are excellent at releasing different anabolic and growth hormones in the body, so it is definitely a must for natural training. But, what about for the chemically enhanced i.e. AAS users, their body is already flooded with exogenous anabolic hormones that they stacked up with. So that makes squats seem not so significant unless you are trying to really bulk up your legs. But, I am talking more of sculpting the chest more as the priority and goal, and yeah, this is more like the trendy look a lot of models have - just a clarification for the other confused posters :rolleyes:

Top Bottom