Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat! ;) "

Re: steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat!

Have you considered implants? :qt:

Re: steroids to get BIG chest - prioritization training - "Stand up and don't squat!

socket said:
Have you considered implants? :qt:

LOL

I considered small breast implants for my scrotum but I realized I couldn't get a pair of speedo's to fit me then.

glennds said:
take this new and little heard of steroid: Magic Bullet.
I got one of them...its fucking awesome I love the dame thing.

needtogetaas said:
I got one of them...its fucking awesome I love the dame thing.

Is this a re-useable new 'Roid store' super secret mega 100kg growth pill?, just like the pros are using...........

I don't buy into the squats are a full body exercise!! like the guy that made the thread claming he saw some guy with 21 inch arms that was like 5'11 and 185 (I don't recall the actual height but it was somewhere there) and he said that he knew to get big arms he needed to just keep squatting?? I was sidetracked with the 21 inch arms claim and forgot to bring up the "WTF??" about geettin big arms from squatting q!!!!! who's ass was this theory pulled out of?? it's a great core exercise, I understand, so are deads!! but gettin big arms/chest etc from squatting is ridiculous!! a solid middle back and good legs/glutes... yes... apart form that NO do anotehr exercise that will be more specific... you want a chest, use your chest... that simple!!

Papa Lion said:
you want a chest, use your chest... that simple!!

You want a big chest use your chest AND your legs.

You will get a bigger chest from working chest and legs than chest alone. The logic is simple. Exercises that use many large muscles impose a larger systemic load and in turn a more dramatic systemic response. More GH and natural test released along with other growth factors means that ALL body parts benefit.

No .

Brad.

Top Bottom