Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids forums and newbies

JamesWub

Hey guys I have visited a few forums to get some info and education about my first cycle, but most people seem to be mean and unkind and they just reply with links with a lot info that it's very complicated to understand, I want to do a bulking cycle for mass gains and I'm 23 years old, 5'9 and weight 60 kilos, please guide me the easiest way to be able to run my first cycle, I would like to do deca and dbol, thank you.

You are pretty young to run a first steroid cycle. I personally would wait until you are 25.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

If are adamant on running a first steroid cycle, I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect. [/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

being only 60kilos i'm sorry to say this but you just aren't ready for steroids. if you do use them you will only spin your wheels

you have to get on a consistent diet and training schedule first. you could use SARM's though or some natty test boosters.

60 kilos? You must be kidding. No wonders people were mean when you were asking for a steroid cycle.

What you need is to start eating.

Please do not make the mistake of using steroids right now. You need to train and eat properly for a while before using gear. The key is to take the time to build a base naturally. You will just end up using gear which could fuck up your hpta and you wont make any gains because your diet is not on track.

Top Bottom